Transmission Woes (and haven't been on in a while)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Because of the potential for this same issue (leaky case under pressure) to show up again. Getting a new 70 means the same style transmission is in there. Does that mean 100% guarantee that a 95 that is manufactured by the same company WON'T have the same problem? Not at all, but maybe a little better peace of mind in the end.

And also, the whole idea was to wait until after the warranty expires before the swap. Paying out of pocket, especially when I am looking at between $4-5k (based on "invoice" they showed me for tracking purposes from Repair B) for parts and labor, is a lot less desirable than having the company (RAM) I bought the truck from footing that bill. I am willing to work with being without a vehicle to get this accomplished for a reasonable amount of time, and I understand there can be hiccups, but over 2 months now of "hiccups" gets frustrating.
The odds of getting another 70 with a porous case are very slim,you seem to think they all have that issue,when you're one of a very few,and i mean "very few",who've ever had that issue.Your call and your money,but i don't think you realize how much a 95 swap is gonna rock your boat as far as costs go.I told you to hunt up Richard on your other post,and i still think you should hunt him up,as he'll be one of the few who will be able to give you a close estimate to what kind of money you're looking at. I wouldn't be surprised if you're not looking at close to $10,000 or maybe more, by the time you factor in shop / labour and tuning costs