Needing some help before installing mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
acoffeefiend

acoffeefiend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Superlift kit installed.
SUP-K1019 FX

A couple of issues though.... I called the help line because the back is squatting. Turns.out they discontinued this 4" lift because the front coilovers (2.5 FOX with reserve) come with a factory preload that put the front up almost 9". The rear coils only brought the rear up 2". (Superlift is sending out new rear coils for the 6" lift). Place I had the kit installed decompressed the coilovers 3/4" which brought the front down almost 3"

thumbnail

I will be taking it back to where I had it installed. Now after having it.on for a day I really got to looking at things I noticed a few things: 20240511_111254.jpg20240511_111354.jpg20240511_111144.jpgare lift kits supposed to have new bushings for the lower control arms? There are gaps on either side of the bushings after installing the SUP-K2019FX ?

Also, the axle on the left front wheel is rubbing against the shock when driving. Not sure what's going on.

3rd: I put the truck in 4WD and it vibrated while driving in a straight line. It has been aligned. What should I look for or have my install guy look for.

Last: I've read that I really should get new upper control arms. Which should I get? The the kit didn't come with new ones.

Thanks