90 w250

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dustinw250

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
tbi 5.9
Recently got a 90 dodge ram w250, anyone know what kind of rear and front end these came with stock? Looking to restore it and get a lift put on it cause the 33/12.50/17 tires tend to rub when turning. Do they have a 6" lift for these cause i can only find a 4" lift

Thanks

crazzywolfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
81 93
Engine
you can get a copy of the build sheet by just entering the vin in the box labeled vin on this website
Support Home Page

i think you can get whatever size lift that you want but you just have figure out what you want. i think 6" of lift might look a bit silly with 33's

OP
OP
D

dustinw250

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
tbi 5.9
Thank you, i cant seem to find a 6" or taller lift for this truck though. I plan to put bigger tires on it the taller I make it, but the tallest lift I can find is a 4" lift, which I'm sure will be good with the 33's ive got but I plan to take this truck off road quite abit n want to have as much of a lift n tires as i can get.