TOTM Rules & Registration (ENTER HERE)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
See rules below and register by emailing as instructed below if you wish to participate.

1. Rules are non-negotiable. Anyone causing issues or caught cheating will be eligible for a vacation from RamForum.com.
  2. To be eligible for TOTM, you must be an active participant and have photos of your truck in your album. Email [email protected] to get on the list. Put "Enter" in the subject and your RamForum.com username in the email. You will get emails about voting and winners each month.
  3. You can just receive email updates for what going on with TOTM by emailing [email protected] with "Add" in the subject and you RamForum.com username in the email.
  4. Anyone can nominate, and anyone with over 50 posts can vote. A list of eligible members will be posted each month. Nominations will be counted and 4 finalists will be chosen based on nominations.
  5. Nominations will take place the first half of the month before each TOTM and voting will take place the second half of the month before. Roughly 2 weeks each.
  6. Winners will be posted after voting has closed at the end of each month. Winners will also be posted on the RamForum Facebook page.
  7. No spamming the forums for votes.
  8. If you wish to drop out of TOTM, email [email protected] with "Remove" in the subject and your RamForum.com username in the email.

NOTICE - If you change your album and it breaks the link, you will be removed and have to reregister. Same thing if I find out you no longer have the truck. I do not have time to keep track of your links or if you bought a new truck. It is your responsibility to let me know of any changes so I can update your info. You can do it through email or send me a message on the forum. I recommend you have a "TOTM" album and never change it. You can add pictures and I will always use the latest one in that folder but do not remove pictures as it will break you pictures in the TOTM threads.

Category Rules

Lowered = Must be at least reverse leveled and 32" or less tires.
Lifted = Must be at least leveled with 34" or greater tires.
Stock/Modified = Can have level or reverse level with 33" tires or stock tires on your truck. Cannot be in this list if you're in lowered or lifted.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cruizer

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Status
Not open for further replies.