A Little Painting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
So since I ran out of cheaper mods to do to the outside, I am movin to the interior. I took off my window switch bezels and painted them as well as the light brushed aluminum strip that is on the door panels. It's hard to tell in the picture because the sun's so bright, but the paint is very close to the dark gray of my truck :D I am gonna do the radio bezel next then keep goin from there

CIMG2459.jpg

CIMG2458.jpg

BMRbrnSNRbrd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 CC Hemi Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks very good and tastefully done. As long as you don't go overboard and paint anything you pull out of the interior like the Civic guys like to do it will be a very nice addition to the interior.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
thats pretty cool

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Thank you guys!

Looks very good and tastefully done. As long as you don't go overboard and paint anything you pull out of the interior like the Civic guys like to do it will be a very nice addition to the interior.

Hahahahha!!! No kiddin, there is this white mustang in town and I swear he painted the whole interior white.
Nah, I think I might just do the radio bezel and call it at that... It doesn't pop out at you as much as it would if I had a yellow or red truck... So it's a lot more subtle... which is cool :D

Terrence

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
cool! looks really good... wish i could do stuff like that my hands shake pretty bad and i spray to much at once or over spray when i do stuff like that

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
I still think you should do pink accents with your truck...it would look good with the mineral grey in my opinion.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Looks good, your making me want to do mine again.

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
Looks pretty good

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Thanks yall!!! :D :D :D

I still think you should do pink accents with your truck...it would look good with the mineral grey in my opinion.

Oh yeah! I forgot about doin that! Hot pink ftw hahaha we'll see... I might have to do that Hot pink and black DO look good together :********:

Oefootball_70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks good, I have considered doing some things like this to the interior. Only problem is Flame Red really POPS and you can't do anything subtly

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
One of my favorite things to paint inside is the gauge bezel, it's a little ****** to get out but so cool when done

AParrette

Reaction score
Ram Year
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix
Engine
3.8L SUPERCHARGED
Thank you guys!

Hahahahha!!! No kiddin, there is this white mustang in town and I swear he painted the whole interior white.
Nah, I think I might just do the radio bezel and call it at that... It doesn't pop out at you as much as it would if I had a yellow or red truck... So it's a lot more subtle... which is cool :D

i was gonna do that but in black