NEW PRODUCT!! 2013-2015 Ram 1500 Truck Power Heated Puddle Light Signal Power - Foldi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
So if I understand all these threads correctly....
I have a 2015 Big Horn 2500 with power everything mirrors including power folding and you guys will offer an aftermarket Tow mirror that will keep all these functions including power folding? Do these also include the infamous temp sensor in the mirror too? Do I have to get any dealer re-flash for any codes or are they straight up bolt on and plug in and everything is a go? Also do these come with the additional brackets for support? Sorry for all the questions but I want to make sure I would buying the correct thing. The dealer's price of 1,000 plus is ridiculous.

George

I checked into this for you, we currently do not have them available to us at the current time with the options that you're looking for.

Thanks for asking,
Tony

Steel Curtain

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Tony, I saw on your website that you have them for the Ram 1500. Those mirrors are the same on the 2500. Do you have tow mirrors with power fold, heated, turn, and puddle light with the temp sensor?

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Tony, I saw on your website that you have them for the Ram 1500. Those mirrors are the same on the 2500. Do you have tow mirrors with power fold, heated, turn, and puddle light with the temp sensor?

Here's a link to them. They are not listed as fitting the 2015 2500 Ram though. They include the temp sensor in the driver's side mirror. I'm not sure if your sensor is in the Driver's side too or if it was moved to the passenger's side in 2015, sometimes this is the reason why they're not listed as fitting.

Ram Power Folding Tow Mirrors

Steel Curtain

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Hey Tony, What is the difference between these mirrors? I have a 2015 ram 2500 which these mirrors will work on my truck. I know you have stated before these are for a 1500 but the dodge uses the same mirrors on all three trucks. It looks like I can buy them individual but not as a pair. The pair look to be about $50 bucs cheaper?

Part #: 1AMRE03401 and Part #: 1AMRE03402

vs.

Part #: 1AMRP01761

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Hey Tony, What is the difference between these mirrors? I have a 2015 ram 2500 which these mirrors will work on my truck. I know you have stated before these are for a 1500 but the dodge uses the same mirrors on all three trucks. It looks like I can buy them individual but not as a pair. The pair look to be about $50 bucs cheaper?

Part #: 1AMRE03401 and Part #: 1AMRE03402

vs.

Part #: 1AMRP01761

They should be the same mirror. The only difference that I can see is that we receive the kit set-up from the manufacturer as a kit to us.

Thanks for asking,
Tony

pepsiracer24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I'm about to buy a 14 Ram Sport and it has the Tow Mirrors but not Power Folding option

It has everything else though on mirrors

Which part do I need to get Power Folding? And how easy is it to install?

No power folding mirrors is only thing holding me back from buying

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
So I'm about to buy a 14 Ram Sport and it has the Tow Mirrors but not Power Folding option

It has everything else though on mirrors

Which part do I need to get Power Folding? And how easy is it to install?

No power folding mirrors is only thing holding me back from buying

What are ALL of the options that your mirrors currently have such as heat, power, puddle light, memory, turn signals etc.

I'll see if we can match a set up for you.

Tony

pepsiracer24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What are ALL of the options that your mirrors currently have such as heat, power, puddle light, memory, turn signals etc.

I'll see if we can match a set up for you.

Tony

Tough to say exactly. I have the build sheet if that helps?

SPDKLZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Limited Mega Cab
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Tony,

I ordered the original tow mirrors back in Dec for my Ram 2500. My truck has the factory power folding, etc so I figured these would be plug and play.

Well, I had them in my garage and finally installed them yesterday (yes, 6 months later!). After installation, I press the fold button and they do not always fold. I have to press the button numerous times (27 times at one point) for them to fold in. Once in, the same goes to get them out. I have to press and press until they finally move out. The passenger side did not fold completely the first few times, but I figure they were just tight.

To make matters worse, the same thing happens for the adjustments. I have to press and press to get them to adjust. Funny thing is I did have it fold or adjust with one press one time, but it happened once out of about 20 different attempts.

Any idea? Apparently I ordered the black because the chrome caps were no longer available, but my factory are chrome and the all black look a little odd.

Steel Curtain

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Tony, Just an update and for anyone else. I ordered the power folding tow mirrors for a 13-15 ram 1500 for my 15 ram 2500 and fitment was perfect !!! Everything works perfect with no codes needing flashed. Thank you again for your help and shipping was quick. The box looked rough but no damage to the mirrors.

George

SPDKLZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Limited Mega Cab
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Steel Curtain,

Update us once you get them on. I have a 15 2500 and ordered the 13-15 mirrors. However, mine do need to be flashed, but I am holding off until I decide if I am definitely keeping them or not.

I actually drove my truck for the first time yesterday with the mirrors. I was towing a trailer so I flipped them up. While driving more than 45mph, both mirror lenses started shaking so bad, it was hard to see out of them. I pulled over and double checked they were tight and they were. Seems like the large mirror lens on both mirrors have some sort of defect, but the shaking makes me want to take them off already.

Tony, haven't heard from you regarding my message. Please reply or email me since I am not on here too much.

Rodrigo

[email protected]

Steel Curtain

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4
SPDKLZ,

I haven't had any issues and I haven't seen any vibration in them. I will flip them up and see what happens but nothing with them in the regular position. I had all the same options and I just bought them after this new batch was ready to ship (last week) The only thing I haven't checked is the turn signal, just haven't had time to do that. Puddle light, temperature and power fold all seem to be working. The other thing I haven't checked on is when they are flipped up if the mirror controls are reversed. I can live with part I think. I have pictures posted on a thread in the Heavy Duty section called tow mirrors if you want to see them installed.

George

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Tony,

I ordered the original tow mirrors back in Dec for my Ram 2500. My truck has the factory power folding, etc so I figured these would be plug and play.

Well, I had them in my garage and finally installed them yesterday (yes, 6 months later!). After installation, I press the fold button and they do not always fold. I have to press the button numerous times (27 times at one point) for them to fold in. Once in, the same goes to get them out. I have to press and press until they finally move out. The passenger side did not fold completely the first few times, but I figure they were just tight.

To make matters worse, the same thing happens for the adjustments. I have to press and press to get them to adjust. Funny thing is I did have it fold or adjust with one press one time, but it happened once out of about 20 different attempts.

Any idea? Apparently I ordered the black because the chrome caps were no longer available, but my factory are chrome and the all black look a little odd.

Sorry, I was out of the office for two weeks on vacation. Could you PM me the full name and shipping address under which the order was shipped and we'll take a look into the order for you.

Regards,
Tony

Bdersch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Okay let me see if i have this correct... i read this whole thread but still unsure...

i have a 2016 ram 1500 slt with heated/ power mirrors. I do not have signals, puddles or power fold stock right now.

I want to add tow mirrors. I dont want to add the signals, puddles or power fold because i dont want to pay extra for that option and then pay for a flash on top of that... So if i buy these mirrors https://www.1aauto.com/ram-mirror-pair/i/1amrp01337?f=763993&y=2016 here they will be a direct replacement? will also be plug and play for the defrost and the ability to power adjust the mirror itself (not fold them in)? I wont have to flash anything or hook anything extra up?

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Okay let me see if i have this correct... i read this whole thread but still unsure...

i have a 2016 ram 1500 slt with heated/ power mirrors. I do not have signals, puddles or power fold stock right now.

I want to add tow mirrors. I dont want to add the signals, puddles or power fold because i dont want to pay extra for that option and then pay for a flash on top of that... So if i buy these mirrors https://www.1aauto.com/ram-mirror-pair/i/1amrp01337?f=763993&y=2016 here they will be a direct replacement? will also be plug and play for the defrost and the ability to power adjust the mirror itself (not fold them in)? I wont have to flash anything or hook anything extra up?

Those tow mirrors are a manual pair. They do not have power or heat to them, you would have to manually adjust the glass.

We currently do not have tow mirrors that are power and heat only for this particular year, make and model. Thank you for asking.

Tony

calkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 3500 Cummins Laramie 4x4, 2015 2500 Cummins SLT 4x4
Engine
I have a question for the members and possibly Tony. I have a 2015 2500 with "sport mirrors" that power fold. The dealership does not have a tow replacement for these, tried the non power fold ones and got a code. 1A Auto now has the mirrors that I need (power fold, signal, puddle, heated, power adjust, temp drivers side, no memory) The ******* the phone says that since I have auto dim on the drivers side they won't work. I can program the auto dim feature off through the settings. The part numbers that I'm looking at are (L) 1AMRE03401 (R) 1AMRE03402. Does anyone know if these will work without throwing a code if I leave the auto dim turned off? Thanks

wobly

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I have a question for the members and possibly Tony. I have a 2015 2500 with "sport mirrors" that power fold. The dealership does not have a tow replacement for these, tried the non power fold ones and got a code. 1A Auto now has the mirrors that I need (power fold, signal, puddle, heated, power adjust, temp drivers side, no memory) The ******* the phone says that since I have auto dim on the drivers side they won't work. I can program the auto dim feature off through the settings. The part numbers that I'm looking at are (L) 1AMRE03401 (R) 1AMRE03402. Does anyone know if these will work without throwing a code if I leave the auto dim turned off? Thanks

I have a 2015 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman with the same set up as your 2500. (power fold, signal, puddle, heated, power adjust, temp drivers side, no memory, driver side dimming) I bought the set PART #: TRMRP00042.

First, I can't say enough about 1AAuto's customer service. They honored the warranty on my original purchase mirrors with no issues whatsoever. That being said, I would only get the Trail Ridge mirrors, if I were you. The first set I had, the 1AMRP01385 set, had an issue with the passenger side mirror that would not retract or extend correctly. Plus, they were LOUD when using the power fold option.
I returned the 1AMRP01385 set and purchased the TRMRP00042 set and I am extremely happy with them. They are as quiet as the factory mirrors and they don't hang up when extending or retracting. Great product!

As for the dimming option, when I went through their selection tool, it looks like you can use the TRMRP00042 ones, too, if you wanted black covers. I don't have any codes with my truck when I am running the tow mirrors without dimming. I don't even turn my dimming function off, since it affects the rear view mirror inside. I usually switch my mirrors out between winter use (no trailer) and summer (towing the trailer). I just swapped mine back to OEM this past weekend, but I seriously considered leaving the Trail Ridge mirrors on for the winter since they are that good....just no dimming function on the driver side. ;)

calkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 3500 Cummins Laramie 4x4, 2015 2500 Cummins SLT 4x4
Engine
I have a 2015 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman with the same set up as your 2500. (power fold, signal, puddle, heated, power adjust, temp drivers side, no memory, driver side dimming) I bought the set PART #: TRMRP00042.

First, I can't say enough about 1AAuto's customer service. They honored the warranty on my original purchase mirrors with no issues whatsoever. That being said, I would only get the Trail Ridge mirrors, if I were you. The first set I had, the 1AMRP01385 set, had an issue with the passenger side mirror that would not retract or extend correctly. Plus, they were LOUD when using the power fold option.
I returned the 1AMRP01385 set and purchased the TRMRP00042 set and I am extremely happy with them. They are as quiet as the factory mirrors and they don't hang up when extending or retracting. Great product!
As for the dimming option, when I went through their selection tool, it looks like you can use the TRMRP00042 ones, too, if you wanted black covers. I don't have any codes with my truck when I am running the tow mirrors without dimming. I don't even turn my dimming function off, since it affects the rear view mirror inside. I usually switch my mirrors out between winter use (no trailer) and summer (towing the trailer). I just swapped mine back to OEM this past weekend, but I seriously considered leaving the Trail Ridge mirrors on for the winter since they are that good....just no dimming function on the driver side. ;)

Thanks for the response. I appreciate the recommendation of using the Trail Ridge mirrors, I'm going to give them a try. When I installed the OEM set that gave me a check engine light I installed the door braces and left them on. I guess that should help keep the Trail Ridge set steady. I'll report back after I get them installed, hopefully mine will work as well as yours.