Factory Lowered?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thelaminator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I always had lifted trucks. I bought a 2004 dodge rumble bee and I noticed that the leafsprings are mounted under the rear axle. Is this normal for this truck or was this done by previous owner. Why I ask is that I bought new shocks for this truck but no listing for a rumble bee. Is the rumble bee factory lowered? When I drive over rough road it seems that the shocks bottom out. I don't know if I have the proper shocks. I ordered ones for the 2004 dodge 1500 4x4 and was told these are the right ones.

jotin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If it's under the leaf spring it's been lowered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jotin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You'll probably need some drop shocks. Just depends on how much it's been lowered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badblackram06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I always had lifted trucks. I bought a 2004 dodge rumble bee and I noticed that the leafsprings are mounted under the rear axle. Is this normal for this truck or was this done by previous owner. Why I ask is that I bought new shocks for this truck but no listing for a rumble bee. Is the rumble bee factory lowered? When I drive over rough road it seems that the shocks bottom out. I don't know if I have the proper shocks. I ordered ones for the 2004 dodge 1500 4x4 and was told these are the right ones.
Is it a 4wd or 2wd? If you have the shock extenders installed then stock shocks will work but a drop shock will work better. Post some pictures of the axle/leaf spring area and maybe one of the shackle to see what you have going on.

Sent from my SM-G925R7 using Tapatalk