New Spray Wax(not for faint hearted)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Check this new spray wax out! Yes it is expensive, but if the results are as good as they seem to be it is well worth it--it is suppose to last up to 6-7 months. Made to order in Germany. I posted a link to see some examples of the success of the product from the autopia site. It seems to be a hit with the pro's. It's called Polish Angel High Gloss. There are other threads on austopia about this product with lots more pictures.
Jay

PA HIGH GLOSS - The ultimate pictorial review

Last edited:

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Check this new spray wax out! Yes it is expensive, but if the results are as good as they seem to be it is well worth it--it is suppose to last up to 6-7 months. Made to order in Germany. I posted a link to see some examples of the success of the product from the autopia site. It seems to be a hit with the pro's. It's called Polish Angel High Gloss. There are other threads on austopia about this product with lots more pictures.
Jay

PA HIGH GLOSS - The ultimate pictorial review

I haven't heard of this one yet.

Can it be applied by the vehicle owner or is it like CQuartz Finest & Opti-Coat Pro that has to be applied by an authorized detailer?

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It looks like to me that you just spray it on like a normal spray wax and use a micro fiber towel to take it off. It is different than a coating. Less is best--about 2 sprays for the hood--maybe 3, maybe a couple sprays for each door and the rear 1/4 and maybe 1-2 sprays for the tailgate?????? These are all guesses on my part. When it stops raining I'm going to give it a try. It's to expensive to put a lot on---LOL The result sure look great though--better than any spray wax I've ever seen.
Jay

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
thanks for posting, I ordered the spray and with metallic gold in my cherry red paint it should look amazing, I will let you know how it worked out once I get this product. I am a wax/polish freak ie 219 coats on my 2009 GT500 and the **** part is the car has 2400 miles on the odo. My other personal record is 10 coats from Friday 6pm until Sunday night supper. I have done this 3 times over the years, the cars I have done this 10 coat thing are my new 1990 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang GT and as mentioned my 2009 GT500. Cheers

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
With that kind of a base I expect that you will be really surprised with the results. Lots of pic's-------please. When it quits raining here I'm going to give it a try over my coating. Look at some of the results over at autopia---they look realllllllly good!
Jay

Last edited:

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
my eyesight blows, what colour is your truck. I think I am lucky as I have cherry red with metallic gold flecks. You will beat me as I just ordered the product tonight so in return lots of pics please and thanks. Oh and good luck.

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Blue pearl. A friend of mine used the gold fleck and when he was done, his fingers had turned gold---LOL
Jay

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Subscribed for pics !

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sub'd for pics as well!

anchorsaweigh

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Don't forget; the pictures you are looking at are paint jobs of very high-end vehicles. The average factory finish is not smooth as glass and will certainly not look like it does on those Vettes.

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If the paint is properly prepared, I believe you will get outstanding results. Maybe you should look at some of the photos on autopia of other vehicles that PA High Gloss has been applied to before making an all inclusive statement. I understand that a lot of paint jobs are crap, even on new vehicles, however that does not mean that they can not be corrected, in many cases. I guess I'd rather think that I can do something to my paint to make it look better instead of just kicking the dirt and saying "well I guess it will never look as good as those high end vehicles".
Jay

Last edited:

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Don't forget; the pictures you are looking at are paint jobs of very high-end vehicles. The average factory finish is not smooth as glass and will certainly not look like it does on those Vettes.

The quality of the paint on the newer Vettes sucks ass. Just google & you'll see.

The paint on our Rams is probably better.

Like someone else said though....most crap paint job can be corrected to look awesome.....within reason.

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Washed the truck this morning. Put the Polish Angel High Gloss on as instructed and WOW!!!!! The finish is much clearer and brighter than before and the reflections are much more clear. Sorry no pic's today cause it was cloudy all day, hopefully tomorrow I can get some "sun" shots. I have to say that this is the best (most glossy) spray wax I've used so far. It is suppose to last 6-7 months(to be determined). You can put more than one coat on, but as I said before, least is best. I used about 3 sprays on the hood--one on each side and one in the middle front and used 2 sprays on each door and 3 sprays on each rear quarter and 2 on the tailgate. I agree the stuff is stupid expensive but IMHO is was worth the cost--just my .02. Pictures tomorrow I hope.
Jay

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
ah man I was expecting pics, my order does not come in until Nov 16th. As far as my factory paint, not sure if I lucked out but the guys/girls/robots in Mexico did a fine job on the paint as I can't find a flaw anywhere and as **** as I am (see past post) you would think I would find something. Without a doubt the best factory paint job on any of the 21 brand new vehicles purchased since 1991. Oh almost forgot but I was really really tempted to purchase the wax that rang in for 740.00 but hey I am a retiree lol

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Washed the truck this morning. Put the Polish Angel High Gloss on as instructed and WOW!!!!! The finish is much clearer and brighter than before and the reflections are much more clear. Sorry no pic's today cause it was cloudy all day, hopefully tomorrow I can get some "sun" shots. I have to say that this is the best (most glossy) spray wax I've used so far. It is suppose to last 6-7 months(to be determined). You can put more than one coat on, but as I said before, least is best. I used about 3 sprays on the hood--one on each side and one in the middle front and used 2 sprays on each door and 3 sprays on each rear quarter and 2 on the tailgate. I agree the stuff is stupid expensive but IMHO is was worth the cost--just my .02. Pictures tomorrow I hope.
Jay
Lol ha ha ha

Pictures or it didn't happen !

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
being that I do not get mine until next Wed (6 days) what was the procedure for application and taking off the spray wax. This will be my first experience with a spray as I try to use paste wax first and liquid second.

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You should be able to just "top" your current wax. Just shake the High Gloss up and spray--wipe with micro fiber towel then wipe any remaining product off and buff with second micro fiber towel.
Jay

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
You should be able to just "top" your current wax. Just shake the High Gloss up and spray--wipe with micro fiber towel then wipe any remaining product off and buff with second micro fiber towel.
Jay

thanks. Due to age and horrible eyesight I have real trouble reading the directions on the back of most products. Thanks again. Oh pics damn it:happy107:

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Still no sun today--but I did drive the truck today and it got rained on. Had to wash it this afternoon. Forecast said sun tomorrow so I'll get the pic's asap. If nothing else I'll take some garage pic's tomorrow. Thanks for your patience---LOL
Jay

hemipower95 2.0

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We have the same truck color, so I am looking forward to the results, also blue streak is the best color