Need a Crash Course in 07 1500 ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

Hardcore1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I finally ordered all my suspension and steering parts. just went with all stock. I still need a inner and outer driver fender, front headlight and bumper. Are there any good aftermarket headlight upgrades?

OP
OP
H

Hardcore1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
WTB: I tried to place an ad in the WTB section but I received an error message saying I don't have enough privileges. I am sure my account was activated. Does anyone else know what I need to do?

Last edited by a moderator:

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
WTB: I tried to place an ad in the WTB section but I received an error message saying I don't have enough privileges. I am sure my account was activated. Does anyone else know what I need to do?
bc9a4b6cf0ff0947240c1e17fa6050f5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Keeps the Rif RAF out that just join long enough to sell stuff or take advantage of members.
As you guessed, don't post obvious fluff repetitively (ie: nice, cool post dude) just to bump your post count ... Good way to get those posts deleted and your count reset.

It's you just 'participate' or even talk about your own truck and what you want to do (as you already are), you will hit 50 quickly. Lots of folks here willing to help too.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

Hardcore1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Seems like a waste of time and bandwith to me. Anyway to contact an admin and get that fixed?

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Seems like a waste of time and bandwith to me. Anyway to contact an admin and get that fixed?

The fix is to participate in the forum and earn the opportunity to post in the classifieds. We find this helps keep the forum safer and better for those buying and selling here.

OP
OP
H

Hardcore1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The fix is to participate in the forum and earn the opportunity to post in the classifieds. We find this helps keep the forum safer and better for those buying and selling here.

I hear ya but 50 posts? I need parts today and I don't want to waste my time and the forum members time posting BS stuff to gain a 50 post count. It shoud be obvious by now that I am not a bot or a spammer. I am just a guy who wants to fix his truck. Do your forum members a favor by giving them an opportunity to sell their stuff to a guy who wants to buy it.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
I hear ya but 50 posts? I need parts today and I don't want to waste my time and the forum members time posting BS stuff to gain a 50 post count. It shoud be obvious by now that I am not a bot or a spammer. I am just a guy who wants to fix his truck. Do your forum members a favor by giving them an opportunity to sell their stuff to a guy who wants to buy it.
Just think - 38 more and you'll be home free.

AFMoulton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi

You are already at 12, with this thread alone, just find a few more threads and say a few words. I got to 50 in 2 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
Hell if you're a loser like me.. you'll hit 1k in no time lol

Man I ain't even hit 1000 yet WTH oh well I don't post a lot

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins

We are doing everyone a favor by having a rule that is best for all parties. Stick around and you will see it is a great forum with active members and lots of information. 50 posts will fly.

OP
OP
H

Hardcore1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Man I ain't even hit 1000 yet WTH oh well I don't post a lot

I am a captain and a boater. There is a website called THT that I live on like every day since 2007 and I have not hit 1K posts there yet.

OP
OP
H

Hardcore1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We are doing everyone a favor by having a rule that is best for all parties. Stick around and you will see it is a great forum with active members and lots of information. 50 posts will fly.

Yes, I am sure its a great fourum but posts like this are just bs and everyone knows it. Now my build thread is getting cluttered up with garbage that nobody will want to read through and another day passes and I am giving up and looking for parts elsewhere.

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
Yes, I am sure its a great fourum but posts like this are just bs and everyone knows it. Now my build thread is getting cluttered up with garbage that nobody will want to read through and another day passes and I am giving up and looking for parts elsewhere.

Actually the random tangents are typically what makes the most interesting threads. Let's use Derek's thread for example it's half tangents but it's entertaining making the 20 something pages easy to read

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm happy that we have the rule. If rather not see a million ads of codpieces for sale because some disgruntled old member got banned.