Leather/suede seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ian_Olivas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L Magnum
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I was was searching the forums but I only found just leather seats. I want to put leather seats with the suede in the middle where your back and butt would rest. Where should I look at to find seat covers like this? And are the quality of the seats good? And I'm looking in a decent price range, obviously I expect it won't be cheap but I'm also looking to not spend a butt load of money. Thanks

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I was was searching the forums but I only found just leather seats. I want to put leather seats with the suede in the middle where your back and butt would rest. Where should I look at to find seat covers like this? And are the quality of the seats good? And I'm looking in a decent price range, obviously I expect it won't be cheap but I'm also looking to not spend a butt load of money. Thanks

Www.clazzio.com

Many color options, suede is an option for the insert. Assuming you have a Quad Cab and you pick all one color (black body, black suede, black stitching) the suede covers are only $399. If you pick multiple colors (gray body, black suede insert, red stitching) they run $499.

If your ready to buy RIGHT NOW, hurry and order from Clazzio.com because they have a promo code, BLACKFRIDAY to get $75 off any covers $499+. So you can get any colors you want for only $425.

I just ordered Dark Gray Body, Black Leather Inserts with Red Stitching for my 06 Flame Red Quad Cab. I can't wait. I paid $525 and it should have been $599.

I also ordered aftermarket heated seats package from Ebay for $40 for both front seats.

OP
OP
Ian_Olivas

Ian_Olivas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L Magnum
Www.clazzio.com

Many color options, suede is an option for the insert. Assuming you have a Quad Cab and you pick all one color (black body, black suede, black stitching) the suede covers are only $399. If you pick multiple colors (gray body, black suede insert, red stitching) they run $499.

If your ready to buy RIGHT NOW, hurry and order from Clazzio.com because they have a promo code, BLACKFRIDAY to get $75 off any covers $499+. So you can get any colors you want for only $425.

I just ordered Dark Gray Body, Black Leather Inserts with Red Stitching for my 06 Flame Red Quad Cab. I can't wait. I paid $525 and it should have been $599.

I also ordered aftermarket heated seats package from Ebay for $40 for both front seats.

This is actually perfect for what I need but they don't have the 2002 year option in the system but the 03 is identical to mine so I was going to use this but for the rear seats they only have the option with headrests and I have the solid bench w/o headrests

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
This is actually perfect for what I need but they don't have the 2002 year option in the system but the 03 is identical to mine so I was going to use this but for the rear seats they only have the option with headrests and I have the solid bench w/o headrests

Contact them and tell them you put a solid rear bench in your 03. They will custom order you a kit with 40/20/40 front and bench rear.

Email them, they are real cool and answered all my questions and concerns. I can't wait for mine, the factory is making them as we speak so I'm hoping 8-10 more weeks until they are here!!

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I just looked on their site, just order the 03 with rear bench w/ headrests and the bench cover will fit, just throw away the headrests or better yet, sell them on ebay. The holes for the headrests are so small you won't even notice them there. I'm pretty sure you have to cut your own holes anyways so most likely you won't even have headrest holes when the covers come to you.

Like i said, just email them and talk to them, they are very knowledgeable on the Dodge Ram seat setups.

OP
OP
Ian_Olivas

Ian_Olivas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L Magnum
I just looked on their site, just order the 03 with rear bench w/ headrests and the bench cover will fit, just throw away the headrests or better yet, sell them on ebay. The holes for the headrests are so small you won't even notice them there. I'm pretty sure you have to cut your own holes anyways so most likely you won't even have headrest holes when the covers come to you.

Like i said, just email them and talk to them, they are very knowledgeable on the Dodge Ram seat setups.
Ohhh sweet man, thanks. I was thinking about ordering them with the headrests but didn't know if there were gonna be the tiny holes or come with a square cutout where the black plastic that releases the headrests would sit on top of. I'll try and email them right now. Hopefully I can get theses as my birthday present!!

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Some of the newer 4th gen seats are set up this way and for the most part are a bolt in.

Marciel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Leather seats.com has tons of options for Rams. I bit spendy but nice product. I have a full two tone kit with contrast stitching and ram logos in the back of the seats. Gets installed on the 10th I'll do thread on it.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk