cb mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

12vcummins59

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Any cool ways to mount a cb radio in a manual, seems like it'd get in the way of the shifter in the typical spot. Just looking for some cool ways to do it. Thanks

kevinsayers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Any cool ways to mount a cb radio in a manual, seems like it'd get in the way of the shifter in the typical spot. Just looking for some cool ways to do it. Thanks

I've been working on the same project. There really aren't that many options for my Cobra 29LTD . . . so I finally ended up picking up a Workman B2030 Cb Radio Metal Swivel mount . . . I'm going to place it on the right side of the center console and use the tilt and swivel features of the mount to make it a bit more accessible. I thought about picking up a smaller radio, or even the Cobra handheld, but in the end I didn't want to sacrifice the radio's power.

51%2BAdkMfeQL.jpg

dudeman2009

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 1500 Sport with enough electrical modifications to make my brain hurt
Engine
Magnum 360
I mounted mine right on top of the dash. Its been there for over a year now without problems.

OP
OP

12vcummins59

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
I was thinking maybe modifying the overhead console to hold one in it

dudeman2009

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 1500 Sport with enough electrical modifications to make my brain hurt
Engine
Magnum 360
If you got a small enough one, it would fit up there quite well. You will just have to fight with the map lights. Another option is to mount it in place of the passenger sun visor. There should be a sub roof in that section you can put a few SHORT self tappers into. Just double check if you decide to put it there, nothing is more irritating than drilling accidental holes through the roof.