Bed Rug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Looking to spruce up the bed of the ole' Ram... wanna make it look a little nicer. Wanted to do a BR with a UnderCover a couple of Swing Box's and some bed lighting, I wanna see what people think of them and who has experience with them without a bed cover and with and how they hold up. Hopefully going to do it pretty quick so we shall see...

UrbanKnight

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Had the bedrug in two trucks, but I've always had a tonneau... Holds up very well, you can pretty much just spray it out with hose and it looks like new, and its very comfy to kneel on getting in or out of the bed.... I liked it a lot.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
I've also had a bedrug in two trucks now. My last truck it was in there without a tonneau for a while. It holds up very well, from, dirt, mulch, stones, water, snow, ice. Since it is padded and like carpet you can haul nice furniture in the back and not have to worry about it getting damaged and scratched up.

SKS 800

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I have had bed rugs in several of my trucks, and they held up well. Mine were usually covered with a truck cap though.

sbarron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
You won't be disappointed. Great add. Had mine under a tonneau for the first 3 years, now have a topper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got a bedrug in my 2016 Sport & am very happy with it.

I also have a tonneau cover......I think the two go hand in hand.

GeorgeRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi; i am seeking some help with the install of a BedRug in my truck. I also have a spray-in bedliner a bed extender and the bed has LED lights. Any suggestions as to how to deal with these when installing the BedRug? Should I make cut outs or remove the brackets and lights and install over the rug? Apperciate any help. Also with the spray in bedliner any trouble with velcro sticking?

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hi; i am seeking some help with the install of a BedRug in my truck. I also have a spray-in bedliner a bed extender and the bed has LED lights. Any suggestions as to how to deal with these when installing the BedRug? Should I make cut outs or remove the brackets and lights and install over the rug? Apperciate any help. Also with the spray in bedliner any trouble with velcro sticking?

I can't help you with the spray-in liner part. I'm guessing most are installed over paint. How well the Velcro sticks probably depends on how smooth the surface is.

For the brackets and the lights - I'd remove them. It's going to be hard getting the cover cut out perfectly for them. I installed my extender brackets over my rug and will be doing the same when I add my lights.