06 dodge 2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cutleys

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's called dad's wallet.

I used to work in a tire shop. Guy comes in with his kid. Little flat brimmed ****. Dad tells me, "I want the most expensive tires for his truck." Kid got mad when he found out that didn't mean he was getting MTs. Dad said he wanted the biggest mts we could put on his truck. Kid was still throwin a fit, so I said we couldn't put bigger than recommended, which really set the kid off... totally could have, but I considered telling him no a win against society for me. Lol

I would love to have a 2500 6spd, but life doesn't dictate the need, so wife isn't on board lol. I'm hoping to keep my truck a few more years and get an Ecodiesel then, as long as they're kink free by then.

That's funny.!!!! I have four kids right now and work 70hrs a week doing turnarounds and I still couldnt afford to do that for my kids wouldn't want to if I could ruins them spoils em. All yalls Input has really helped.

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bet that made a hell of a noise lol

I can't talk much **** about that car though. That thing saw more neutral bombs than any vehicle should have ever been subjected to. She kept on going though lol

It was god awful. No exhaust plus the exhaust dragging on asphalt for 45 miles at 55mph.... it was glorious.