What good battery to power my hemi nd system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BadRam08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What good battery to power my hemi nd system ,I have a system with 2 8in 900rms watts nd have an amp of 1500 watts but instead of getting a capacitor I think I should get a battery or a better alternator.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Eestee70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I would recommend going with a secondary battery, one specifically to run your audio equipment. this would also prevent your headlights from dimming when your bass hits hard.

OP
OP

1BadRam08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would recommend going with a secondary battery, one specifically to run your audio equipment. this would also prevent your headlights from dimming when your bass hits hard.
I think that's what ima do but I wanna have the battery under the hood but I couldn't find room for it

Eestee70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Look into the XS power or stinger secondary batteries their about half the size of the regular battery and can be mounted in the cab and in any position.

OP
OP

1BadRam08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Look into the XS power or stinger secondary batteries their about half the size of the regular battery and can be mounted in the cab and in any position.
Ight thanks I'll look into that but would I need a power cable running to the original battery to give it power to the 2nd one or no

Eestee70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Yep you would need to run a power wire and ground it to the body wherever you mount it. also make sure you put in a fusable link between your secondary battery and your amp. Sounds like a lot to do but if you plan your work it will be pretty simple.