Are these rims stock to 1987 le w150 and what would be the best way to clean up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marine6212

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I don't believe they are stock, are they aluminum? If so get a quality aluminum cleaner and elbow grease, if they are steel get them bead blasted and a quality paint/chrome done!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
bozeblake

bozeblake

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I hope that they are aluminum. Thanks

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

crazzywolfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
81 93
Engine
i don't know if there stock but i am pretty sure they are aluminum. i think they may be american racing outlaw II's

OP
OP
bozeblake

bozeblake

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just went to American racing web page and they are American racing wheels thanks again

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Fasteddie

Reaction score
Ram Year
84 RC PROSPECTOR w/Hatch
Engine
I bought 4 Turbines from a JY, I tried various recommendations etc, wheel off used aluminum polish / cleaner fine steel wool etc, a lot of scrubbing etc.. I then tried "Aluminum Brightener" $15.00 / gal from NAPA. It's reasonably priced and worked so well, will apply with wheel on, both sides. I like that I don't have to scrub, aluminum is soft.. On the plus side, Aluminum being softer than steel, i used a dremmel with a small stone to flatten out a gouge or two.

Alum brightner.png