looking for non-tow mirrors...possible trade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm looking for some non-tow, heated power mirrors with signals (white, chrome or standard textured black) for my gen 4 (2016). need to be in excellent shape. maybe a possible trade for my heated power tow mirrors with signal and puddle light (standard black textured finish).

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Have you checked E Bay or any Auto junk yards in your area? Good luck in your search,, Ill let you know if I come across any

Last edited:

brianw0048

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I have what you want. What do the tow mirrors look like? And where are you located? I'm in WV.

6.7BigBetty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I'm looking for some non-tow, heated power mirrors with signals (white, chrome or standard textured black) for my gen 4 (2016). need to be in excellent shape. maybe a possible trade for my heated power tow mirrors with signal and puddle light (standard black textured finish).

Are you still looking to trade? I have the black textured standard mirrors, power, heated with puddle light. Let me know.

hounddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 laramie 2500 credit cab 4x4 cummins
Engine
6.7 Cummins
What did you ever do?

Have laramie chrome power fold mirrors, need tow mirrors badly.

SouthShoreRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
let me know if you decide to sell your tow mirrors, i could use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.