HD's to be made in the US again?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HS-LD

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
I would still seek out a Mexican built RAM if possible.

I would prefer they be built in the US and built to a higher standard than the Mexican ones, but on the other hand, I want the best built truck I can get and right now that appears to be coming from Mexico. So yea, I got no issues with my 2017 Mexican 2500.

Any company that has a Union usually deserves it, been down that road a few times. I would NEVER EVER fly for a non-union airline. Pilot unions tend to be conservative though. But on the other hand, the UAW seems to be pretty bad.

BossHogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
My work takes me to automotive assembly plants and for the most part, the UAW has really re-invent themselves since 2008. I know they carry an unpopular legacy that they rightfully earned and will be difficult to shake.

Chrysler's plants in Saltillo are all union, several unions if I remember correctly.

I also travel to plants in Canada, the CAW is the definition of why unions should dissipate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio