Projector to Quad/Dual Headlight Adapter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
So I'm selling a set of custom built Quad headlights. I have a few people interested in buying them but they all have the 13+ OEM projectors from the factory.

Now I know they make an adapter to go from Duals/Quads to OEM Projectors... but does anyone make an adapter to go from OEM Projectors to Duals/Quads.

I have a few people who want to buy my lights and asked if they could use them, and I don't feel right lieing and telling them it's possible if it's not possible.

So does anyone make an adapter harness or is there anyway to wire up a projector truck to run duals/Quads?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sent from hell via TapATalk

lonestar21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I believe not.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
i bet JJ would know ;)

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
no, there is no adapter for this.

Has it been done before, yes. How? Using parts from busted up lights to "create" it....but the plugs are not readily available, therefore....no.

12sportmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Because why would you wanna go from projector to reflector ?? [emoji848][emoji848]lol. Give it time brother they'll sell eventually. Shoot you drop the price any more and I might just be tempted enough to just to throw some FXRs in em [emoji12].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
no, there is no adapter for this.

Has it been done before, yes. How? Using parts from busted up lights to "create" it....but the plugs are not readily available, therefore....no.
Thanks for the info. I guess I will tell those potential buyers that it can't be done.
Because why would you wanna go from projector to reflector ?? [emoji848][emoji848]lol. Give it time brother they'll sell eventually. Shoot you drop the price any more and I might just be tempted enough to just to throw some FXRs in em [emoji12].

Well I've had 4 people message me today and all 4 had projectors from the factory. They all asked if the Quads would work in their trucks and I said I wasn't sure that I would check for them. I could have been a real scumbag and said yea they will work, just to sell them, but I'm not the type of person to sell someone something and know for 100% that it won't work for them. It's just not cool to do.

But yea I won't be dropping the price below $700 shipped... ever. If I can't get $700 shipped or $700 locally, then I'm just going to keep them for a little while. I'm not about to lose $700 or more. As it is now, selling them for $700, i'll be lucky to get $550- $575 after shipping. That means I lost over half my money. Now that I think about it I don't even want to sell them for that cheap. It's too much of a loss. I'm just gonna put them up on ebay for $750 + shipping and let them sit. If they don't sell for 6 months then I just drive around with them on my truck for 6 months lol.

Last edited:

12sportmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks for the info. I guess I will tell those potential buyers that it can't be done.

Well I've had 4 people message me today and alln4 had projectors from the fsctory. They all asked if the Quads would work in their trucks and I said I wasn't sure that I would check for them. I could have been a real scumbag and said yea they will work, just to sell them, but I'm not the type of person to sell someone something and know for 100% that it won't work for them. It's just not cool to do.

But yea I won't be dropping the price below $700 shipped... ever. If I can't get $700 shipped or $700 locally, then I'm just going to keep them for a little while. I'm not about to lose $700 or more. As it is now, selling them for $700, i'll be lucky to get $550- $575 after shipping. That means I lost over half my money. Now that I think about it I don't even want to sell them for that cheap. It's too much of a loss. I'm just gonna put them up on ebay for $750 + shipping and let them sit. If they don't sell for 6 months then I just drive around with them on my truck for 6 months lol.

Now you're making sense. [emoji12]. Good choice man.

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I've had 4 people message me today and all 4 had projectors from the factory.

This is crazy lol

Dudes wanna go from projectors to reflectors? I don't get it.

But good luck with the sale...I'm sure someone will snatchem up.

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
This is crazy lol

Dudes wanna go from projectors to reflectors? I don't get it.

But good luck with the sale...I'm sure someone will snatchem up.
Well I had that I would trade for 13+ OEM projectors and $300 cash so I'm guessing they thought they could trade me their lights. I dunno their thinking, it is what it is lol.

A sale is pending on them right now. A forum member.