light at the end of the tunnel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
razor1

razor1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
it will fix everything that lowering F'ed up. Pinion angle , axle forward and axle offset to the side.

Sowardcustoms

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 E-Torque
Looking forward to your thoughts on them Razor. Ours are here,but we're sitting at -5F for the next while and the streets are nothing but skating rinks,so we won't have a chance to give them much of a test for a few month's. Looking forward to both you'res and Sowards thoughts.

Im going to try to start on them friday night if the wife lets me.. I have to get alot of stuff done though im still finishing the air ride setup im dropping the mount I made for the old setup tonight so I can have the tanks and pumps mounted and ready to install this weekend. Hook everything up install the front shockwaves and slap those brackets on and im finally done with the suspension.

dkmesa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Those look like quality pieces. Interested to hear how it improves the ride. Between the cost and cutting that is required, I'm glad I decided to just go with a 2" rear drop instead of the 2/4 I really wanted.

6speed4.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
who else is chompin at the bit!!!

Waiting for feedback, Thanks to everyone who put their $$ down and ordered the brackets....
Dropped my truck last week, it rides a lot better than I remember, however
looking to hear if the brackets will help the low rider bounce from front to back..
Happy how it turned out-

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 30

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Waiting for feedback, Thanks to everyone who put their $$ down and ordered the brackets....
Dropped my truck last week, it rides a lot better than I remember, however
looking to hear if the brackets will help the low rider bounce from front to back..
Happy how it turned out-

If you decide you want a set of the brackets,i might have one extra set,depending on whether one guy wants his set. I'm just north of Calgary.
Rick

6speed4.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you decide you want a set of the brackets,i might have one extra set,depending on whether one guy wants his set. I'm just north of Calgary.
Rick

Sounds great Rick, I'm a little confused about the difference between the cut brackets and the no-cut ones. I'd prefer still have the option to return to stock easily come trade time- although last time the dealer took my '14 lowered
Which bracket style do you have extras of?

2017KRUSH

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a question ... just got a 2017 ram 1500 crew cab and im dying to lower it but hear so many issues ..... id like to do a 3/5 but only seem to find 2/4 and im told use BELTECH only ..... what ever kit the brackets in this thread is to help correct .... im in for sure if they work ... any advise on kits would be appreciated

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Sounds great Rick, I'm a little confused about the difference between the cut brackets and the no-cut ones. I'd prefer still have the option to return to stock easily come trade time- although last time the dealer took my '14 lowered
Which bracket style do you have extras of?

The extra set will be the cut versions. I did order 1 set of the no cut versions along with 4 sets of the cut versions,but the no cut versions were snapped up instantly.

DireRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Count me in

Really looking forward to the testing, if all goes well count me in for a set. Just bought a 17 Quad cab and have the Belltech kit in the garage. Waiting to do the mod after I read moregrips thread detailing all the issues.

Txhemirt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Can't wait to see what the response is to these. I wish their were not so many issues with lowering these trucks because they look damned good lowered.

Quicksilver337

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can someone please post info on how we can order the "no cut" rear control arm lowering bracket

TIA

2017KRUSH

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
question .. with this kit what do I still need to lower my truck ???
belltech 2/4 kit
front and rear sway bars ???
adjustable panhard bar ???
different/shorter front sway bar endlinks ???
this forums ROCKS .... so much info here

bgray

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just that kit. Comes with bracket for panhard bar.

I would suggest 2012 F150 front swya bar links, but again they are not 100% required. These brackets, sway bars are also not required.

WiSH2oo0

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4wd RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would suggest 2012 F150 front sway bar links, but again they are not 100% required. These brackets, sway bars are also not required.

Bgray, would you happen to have a link to the 2012 F150 front sway bar links?

Also can this bracket kit be used with 2wd and 4wd trucks?

Can these brackets be used with all of the kits listed here BelTech 2/4, Ground Force 2/3 and MCG deluxe spindle 2/4 drop kit or just a one specific kit listed?

Thanks

Quicksilver337

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bgray, would you happen to have a link to the 2012 F150 front sway bar links?

Also can this bracket kit be used with 2wd and 4wd trucks?

Can these brackets be used with all of the kits listed here BelTech 2/4, Ground Force 2/3 and MCG deluxe spindle 2/4 drop kit or just a one specific kit listed?

Thanks

Moog K80338

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963