What did you do to/with your second gen today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

texasrebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Also, new tip arrived the other day. She's big lol. Going to get the side exit done up this weekend probably
View attachment 82698
Have a similar tip for side exit on mine. Don't have any pics handy at the moment. Maybe next time I'm out at my dads I can snag a pic. Would do a sound clip, but the truck decided to stop running the other day. Think my crank position sensor finally failed. No power to the coil.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
glove box light started strobing on my way to work this morning. weeeeeee

joepizuro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v10
Guys I was wondering if there's a way to see if my truck has a downstream/upstream.. the shop that did my exhaust put 1 o2 on each pipe and if one is a downstream I'd like to remove it and put wideband..

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
Guys I was wondering if there's a way to see if my truck has a downstream/upstream.. the shop that did my exhaust put 1 o2 on each pipe and if one is a downstream I'd like to remove it and put wideband..

Follow the wires. Whichever is the shorter wire is going to be the upstream or vice versa

joepizuro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v10
Both sensors were replaced with exact same sensor part numbers at some point..

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
Well my stuff from GenosGarage arrived the other day, brand new dash (not a cover) and brand new seat cushion. Replaced the seat cushion and it's wonderful. Haven't done the dash yet.

Saturday I went ahead and turned the exhaust to the side instead of the dump. Much better. Cleaner sound, maybe slightly louder though. Haven't put the tip on yet though, needs some welding first and a hanger then I'll get er on.

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
Post pic of your dash

I will but it might be a bit. Mines got the glue on cover right now but I got really drunk Friday night and my phone got stolen lol. Nothing to really take pics with right now since I also don't know where my GoPro is :roflsquared:

joepizuro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v10
I been thinking about trying these out but 5.13 gears makes me wish I could go bigger. Lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-16-22-23-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-01-16-22-23-51.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 27

dudeman2009

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 1500 Sport with enough electrical modifications to make my brain hurt
Engine
Magnum 360
I will but it might be a bit. Mines got the glue on cover right now but I got really drunk Friday night and my phone got stolen lol. Nothing to really take pics with right now since I also don't know where my GoPro is :roflsquared:

Thats a tough one. You could do like my buddy does with his keys and stick your new phone in your pants.

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Well my stuff from GenosGarage arrived the other day, brand new dash (not a cover) and brand new seat cushion. Replaced the seat cushion and it's wonderful. Haven't done the dash yet.

Saturday I went ahead and turned the exhaust to the side instead of the dump. Much better. Cleaner sound, maybe slightly louder though. Haven't put the tip on yet though, needs some welding first and a hanger then I'll get er on.
Link to the seat?
I been thinking about trying these out but 5.13 gears makes me wish I could go bigger. Lol

Well why not? 37s bruh

joepizuro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v10
I'll wait a few years to lift it more... dropped 3 large in it to get it running good and like new. So 35s for now

joepizuro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v10
Well I stacked 65 bails on the old dodge today. When empty it went on the highway the first time in 3 years since the front end was shot. So far everything is new and replaced except tires and body work lol. With stock tire and 5.13s it goes 70 around 2800rpm. It went from 70 to 100 in a couple seconds and I let off around 4kish.. didn't trust the tires.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1421350300.jpg
    Snapchat-1421350300.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 22

Yeret

The Village Drunk
Reaction score
Under the hood fixing/breaking something.
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
LOL, nice. Most bales I've ever hauled in mine is 17 or something.

Radiator blew up sometime yesterday. Got a new one and am stalled because the fitting for the upper transmission line is about two inches higher than the old one and because of the shape of the steel line, it will only line up with the fitting if it's about an inch away from it. Of course, the screwy cap thingy at the end won't reach the fitting so it looks like I'm going to have to get an extension or something for the new fitting so I can hook the tranny line up.

*********, why the hell did the cooler fitting even have to be "relocated" to begin with? I hate it when replacement part manufacturers do stupid things like this. :Angry:

joepizuro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v10
Cut the end off and run some pressure hose with a hose clamp on each end lol