New Spray Wax(not for faint hearted)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
FWIW, here is my little tip that I follow without exception.

Never leave your paint exposed without a protective coat of some sort on it... If I am not waxing it after a wash, I'll dry it and add a coat of detail spray or spray on wax. Or at least dry it with a wax-as-you-dry type product. This makes consequent maintenance much easier and it keeps the paint looking good and protected ALL OF THE TIME.

My point is, don't wash your truck and leave the paint naked. :)

Last edited:

Saseacasea

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Thank you for posting, my friend had mentioned product was good. I am going to order and cannot wait to try it and let you know.

BadHabit2Break

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L
i actually bought PA for my last car (2012 Mustang GT) in dark blue. I bought the paint match coating. i believe I spent $125 for the Glasscoat primer and cosmic.

I never got to use it as I was waiting for the heat to cool down and then ended up getting rid of the car.

I have seen pics from detailers and they look amazing with this product.

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If someone buys this wax^^^I just pray I own something they want to buy :naughty::naughty: I don't care how good you've been, Santa said "Are you out of your fking mind"? :)
Jay

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I can't stress enough that the least you use the better your results will be. One quick spray per panel is PLENTY. You can even put two sprays on your microfiber towel(in an X) and do the whole hood or doors or fender. Also preparing the surface for the Polish Angel Spray High Gloss is very important to get the optimum results. At the cost of this stuff, you can't afford to use too much. The 200ml. bottle will do my truck(with the fiberglass tonneau cover)about 3-4 times.
Jay

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
No. that is not the product. It's currently out of stock at autopia so it's not listed in their "store" They said they expect to get some in sometime this coming week and it will back in their store. It's called "Polish Angel High Gloss".
Jay

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
I can't stress enough that the least you use the better your results will be. One quick spray per panel is PLENTY. You can even put two sprays on your microfiber towel(in an X) and do the whole hood or doors or fender. Also preparing the surface for the Polish Angel Spray High Gloss is very important to get the optimum results. At the cost of this stuff, you can't afford to use too much. The 200ml. bottle will do my truck(with the fiberglass tonneau cover)about 3-4 times.
Jay
Hey Jay, I'm gonna take your advice "the less you use, the better your results will be". I'm going one step further tho.....I'm not gonna use ANY! My truck's gonna look freakin' GREAT! LOL.

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You could always use "Pledge". I think it's less expensive. :D:D