Power Wagons ... Post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HEMI-ALERT!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
picture.php

:naughty:

fixmdude

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A 2017 Power Wagon Laramie, actually in Larimer County Colorado, the region it was designed for, with Rocky Mountain National Park in the background where it was tested. I think I picked the right tool for the job.

IMG_0116.jpg

xdamageincx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 SRT8 HEMI
Ex Jeeper (Rubicons)

My first post.
I'm an ex Jeeper (2 '04 Rubicons and an '10 Rubicon)...
Now a PW owner...
It is stock but in the shop getting some minor mods:

• White Knuckle Sliders
  • Line-X Fr\Rr Bumpers \ Rockers
  • Frame\Door Inject\Rustproofing
  • Line X Rock Rails
  • Bug shield\Window visors
  • Maybe some Wet Okoles when I pick it up this weekend
oQmFEhGhbBdoVLrH8

JM2yQQN4zWN25TCb9

6Zk18E3jHueEncAf9

JBAdams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
My First Power Wagon

Hello all my MOPAR fanatics. I'm new to this forum and I wanted to share a pic for y'all. I'm not new to MOPAR vehicles (I have a 2013 Challenger R/T that my wife now drives), but this is my first Power Wagon. I can tell you that I didn't know what I was missing out on all of these years! Just before the new year I bought my 2017 Ram 2500 Power Wagon and I am thrilled to have it. It is stock, but there are A LOT of things I want to do to it. For now, I'll take all the attention and questions that jealous people want to know about it when I pull up next to them in town.

I apologize for the night-time pic, I'll get a better one on the beach or something.

2017 Power Wagon.jpg

christoff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello all my MOPAR fanatics. I'm new to this forum and I wanted to share a pic for y'all. I'm not new to MOPAR vehicles (I have a 2013 Challenger R/T that my wife now drives), but this is my first Power Wagon. I can tell you that I didn't know what I was missing out on all of these years! Just before the new year I bought my 2017 Ram 2500 Power Wagon and I am thrilled to have it. It is stock, but there are A LOT of things I want to do to it. For now, I'll take all the attention and questions that jealous people want to know about it when I pull up next to them in town.

I apologize for the night-time pic, I'll get a better one on the beach or something.

Nice looking truck. This will be my next one. Welcome to the forum.

WaterBoy1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie CC2500 Black Edition
Engine
Wow, beautiful truck right there Ghostrider!