M² Mods Intro & Project List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Good luck Gentleman!

My hat is off to both of you guys for just being stand up guys and simply helping your fellow man " and women " here on the Ram Forum .......

Imo Greatest Forum for Ram Trucks to date !

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Good luck Gentleman!

My hat is off to both of you guys for just being stand up guys and simply helping your fellow man " and women " here on the Ram Forum .......

Imo Greatest Forum for Ram Trucks to date !

☆☆☆××Note ××☆☆☆
to everybody ... this is how AMERICA was built ( people helping people )
Well ..kinda ..

Not people ******* & crying about how , this ain't right , because I could've stole their information and made money off of their hard work and their tremendous time spent in R&D( Research & Development )

Sorry , I'm just venting here ha ha just having a bad day .I guess ..

I hope tomorrow (today) is a better day for you, especially with that last minute out of town trip for work. Good luck, be safe, and thanks for the encouragement!

Got a good start on some harnesses (my wife lost the living room...
27d51deffc498327a9fa67dfa61b54b7.jpg

Better than this...
c7553a8bdf29926f4e7c3f641350fa1e.jpg

Last edited:

Slobo83

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sorry if not in right place new on here trying to retrofit radio in my 2015 ram 2500 after reading 218 pages off information I think I need 4speed fan wiring conversion how can I go about getting one

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Sorry if not in right place new on here trying to retrofit radio in my 2015 ram 2500 after reading 218 pages off information I think I need 4speed fan wiring conversion how can I go about getting one

If your truck currently has a 4 speed HVAC blower fan, then you will need a 4 speed conversion harness, modified fan motor power harness, and a cell bypass plug (unless you get a Canadian radio), plus the other 4 speed specific parts in post 3.

There is a simplified 4 speed installation instruction sheet PDF download link in post 3 of the conversion thread. Please take a look at it, it will help.

Fyi on New orders (2/24/17):
I will not be taking any new orders (ie 8.4 Conversions) from 2/24 to 3/18 while I am out of town for work. I will take parts with me to continue working existing orders in my spare time and not fall behind. I will update everyone once I'm back.
DeereGuy will still be available for his projects (ie heated seats, etc)

M² Mods - From my non Flammable S7!

Slobo83

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The price is good just let me know when you start taking new orders I definitely want one

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
PM's sent

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
FYI on New orders (3/25/17):
I will not be taking any new orders (ie 8.4 Conversions, camera, foglights) for the next week or so (ie @ April 4th).

Ordering extra parts and pulling in an extra pair of hands to catch up and hopefully get ahead. Still doing these on a first in first out basis, so be patient please. Most people find the quality worth the wait.

DeereGuy will still be available for his projects (ie heated seats, etc).

RamblinRod

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500 CC LB 4x4
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hey Mike, thanks for the great harnesses and great service. Just completed my RA2-RA3 and 4-7 speed upgrade, everything is working great, so happy with this upgrade. Those of you waiting on the harnesses, its worth the wait. Definitely professional quality, well worth the money. I could have made one myself but I hate to think how long it would have taken me and it wouldn't have been the same quality.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
++2 ^^^^^^ Fantastic quality for sure . I installed the 7 speed long harness , relocated my hvac module to the factory location everything works great and professional quality for sure !

Well worth the wait imo !

Brad360

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi everyone!

Deereguy and I decided to start a little side project to help out our fellow members with various wiring harnesses and mods for some of the smaller projects and threads around the 4th Gen section for our 2013+ trucks.

Each of us will be focusing on specific projects as listed in the next 4-5 posts.

We are calling our joint venture: M² Mods

For now, contact us via PM (with your email & we can send you all the details) . Thank you in advance.

M² Mods
Mpgrimm2 (Mike G.) & Deereguy (Mike D.)

Disclaimer:
Performing these or any modifications to your truck could void your manufacturer's warranty and/or cause issues with the function of the truck. By purchasing and/or installing any of these custom items (harness, bypass plugs, etc) you agree to absolv M² Mods, Mpgrimm2, Deereguy, and all associates of any and all damages that may occur as a result of installing said item. If you do not agree to this provision, please do not purchase and/or promptly return the item(s) for a full refund (less 10% shipping/restock fee). Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse/cancel an order at our discretion.
Sir I'm in the Same Boat.

I am working in my RA3 convertion and i need the 7 speed harness.
BRAD360 please let me know when you start taking new oredes

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
PM Sent

rsuero42

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Uconnect conversion harness

Sup guys, just want to give a big thanks to the man Mpgrimm2 for shipping out a superve product. I had ordered the 7spd harness and couldn't be any more happier with the quality of work. Harness looked like it was MOPAR made, keep up the good work. And to the guys thinking of ordering, think no more Mike is legit!! RamOn baby!

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
@rsuero42
Thanks for the shout out and glad to hear you like the harness. Have you gotten your 8.4 conversion finished yet?

Don't forget to post your results in the Conversion thread too.

PS: DeereGuy and I are both making these now so we don't get too far behind. I am still coordinating all requests for my projects so that everyone's order is handled on a first in first out basis.

It's great to have a partner that I know has the same quality standard when building these and won't take shortcuts just to get more of these out the door.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

HEMI-FI

Active Duty Air Force ( B-2 Hydraulics)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
PM sent for the 911 and HVAC harness.