pedal pads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SnoRider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm not really a fan of these, but the OEM rubber on the brake pedal was missing when I bought the truck so I figured what the hell ill get a pair since it does snows and rains here.

I installed them with the little tabs that came with them to see how they look, but I'm probably going to secure them better sometime soon.

they were billet aluminum, had my friend black texture powder coat them. This is by far my favorite powder. They turned out awesome.

here is the link to my album:
http://www.ramforum.com/members/snorider/albums/pedal-pads/

joetama

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I was expecting something hideous. Look good though. Really though how often to you look at the brake peddle?

OP
OP
SnoRider

SnoRider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
joetama - thanks. I don't look at my pedal's but when you don't have the OEM rubber or plastic pads on the peddle's and it rains and snows its kind of important to be able to grip your peddles when you are driving. It's strictly a functional item, I got them powder coated to go with the rest of the truck and also to give the friend who does powder coating more projects. So it was a win/win situation for both of us.

joetama

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I could definitely see how a slippery peddle might make things difficult. So rough powder coat plus the nubs should mean maximum traction!

nussdawg395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Looks good man!! I ought to get mine done, they are still aluminum.