2002-2008 Console Lid Cover Group Buy!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LeatherSeats.com

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
t6XaWzl.jpg

We are excited to be a new vendor here on Dodge Ram Forum and for our Launch into the Ram Forum community we would like to initiate a console lid cover group buy for the 2002-2008 Dodge Ram trucks with the 40/20/40 Bench with opening console. The factory vinyl console is one of the most common problems in these interiors since they prematurely wear out and crack. These console lid covers are made in 100% leather with your choice of color and thread for $60.00 shipped in the lower 48. This sale is exclusive to Ram Forum members and will end May 5th 2017. The retail cost on this cover is $85.00. There are no minimums or maximums on how many we have to sell to get this price as long as it is before May 5th.
Do note this is for the leather cover only, and does not include the physical console. This is designed to replace the existing cover on the console lid. Here is a link to our instructional video on the product installation, which does require a pneumatic upholstery stapler:

[yt]FhdJMgWZbNY[/yt]

How to order: Enter code “LSRAM” when at checkout to receive your discount

Color Recommendations
2002 - 2005
Choose our Black or Dark Graphite for the factory Black interior. Dark Graphite matches the majority of the plastics in this interior.
Choose our Pebble for the factory “Taupe" interior

2006 - 2008
Choose our Graphite for the darker tone, or Light Grey for the lighter tone in the “Medium Slate Grey” interior.
For the Khaki Interior we suggest receiving samples before purchasing.

These are made in the same automotive grade leather we use for our seat upholstery kits and the console lid covers can be manufactured in any of our standard colors. We have a few commonly sold colors, but if you are not sure please give us a call and we can arrange to send you some free leather samples before purchasing.

You can also add a contrast stitching for no charge, but for this option please call us at 866-639-7328 and reference the group buy.
For those of you not wanting to do the installation yourself give us a call and we can offer to install it on your existing lid top for $75.00 additional if you ship in your console lid.
We will be batching these orders together at the end of the group buy for production and will ship out
2 weeks after the group buy ends.

Link to order - https://www.leatherseats.com/shop/interior-accessories/console-lid/dodge-ram-packages.html

Nick
LeatherSeats.com
[email protected]
866-639-7328 ext. 101

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

LeatherSeats.com

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi All,

We haven't received many inquiries for the console lid group buy. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. Have a great day!

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
I need a new lid leather, mine is torn on the driver side. Can you make perf leather for cooled seats?

OP
OP
L

LeatherSeats.com

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Silverstreak88,

If you would like to order a new lid please feel free to give me a call a 1(866)639-7328 Ext. 101. As for your seat upholstery we can accommodate the heated/cooled seats however we unfortunately do not replace single parts or pieces, we do require at least one row of seating to be purchased. The reason behind that is that our Perfoartion sizing or spacing may not be exactly what Dodge uses and it could look a little suspect or strange, we know you guys want the interior to look as sharp as can be and purchasing just the seat cushion upholstery would subtract from that. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I would be happy to help!

OP
OP
L

LeatherSeats.com

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey Guys/Gals,

We are extending the sale to May 6th! If anyone has any questions, concerns, or would like to order please don't hesitate to ask. Have a great day!

emjohn4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anything for the 2009+ center consoles? Specifically a covering for the sport console?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio