Custom Blind Spot Mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

switchyardsullivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Hi Wade

If i am in Canada, is the easiest way to order over Amazon.ca ? These look like a good stop gap until i can find a good set of power fold tow mirrors from a 2500/3500.

Will your blind spot mirrors ever be part of amazon prime in Canada?
They do look great in everyones photos!

Thanks!

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hi Wade

If i am in Canada, is the easiest way to order over Amazon.ca ? These look like a good stop gap until i can find a good set of power fold tow mirrors from a 2500/3500.

Will your blind spot mirrors ever be part of amazon prime in Canada?
They do look great in everyones photos!

Thanks!
Switchyardsullivan,

Thank you for the message. The easiest way is to buy them on Amazon.ca.

As for them being on Amazon Prime in Canada, we shall see. There is a lot of hoops I need to jump through that also means more taxes and duties that need to be paid. We shall see.

Thank you for your interest and let me know if I can help you any further.

Sincerely,
Wade

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

johntra

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi Wadestar,
just ordered RM10 and RPC through Amazon. Will let you know as soon as i get them.
Thanks
BR

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hi Wadestar,
just ordered RM10 and RPC through Amazon. Will let you know as soon as i get them.
Thanks
BR
Johntra,

Thank you very much for your generous order! I really appreciate that!!

Please do let me know if I can do anything for you!

Wade

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

EJR_3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Just want to say thank you Wade for being the BEST vendor I've ever dealt with. That's saying a lot for someone with over 10 years of dealing with multiple platforms vendors. Your customer service is second to none, please stay true and continue being great.

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Just want to say thank you Wade for being the BEST vendor I've ever dealt with. That's saying a lot for someone with over 10 years of dealing with multiple platforms vendors. Your customer service is second to none, please stay true and continue being great.

EJR_3,

Thank you very much! I am very humbled by your kind words. That was very nice of you to say. I have been blessed with many great friendships through this venture and I am counting yours as one of those.

Please do...let me know...if I can ever help you out. I am at your service!

Wade

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
So what's next, Wade? Phone holders, mirrors... I know you have something stewing up there.
I personally want to see him make a tablet bezel that replaces the current radio bezel and can hold a varying degree of tablet sizes but retain the factory controls on the RA2-RA4 radios. I think they'd sell like hotcakes.

You can do it Wade! I'll even donate a 5.0 bezel for prototyping!

Full disclosure, I haven't spoke to Wade about this. Just giving him ideas!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
RedNBlack & SitKneelBend...thank you guys for your checking in and seeing what is going on here. And, SitKneelBend, thank you for the idea. I will look into that idea. However, I want you to think about something...if I helped you, this is totally something you should tackle and jump into the Entrepreneur boat. Seriously...I will help you every step of the way, but it will be your thing!

As far as new products. I have an idea for one, but to be honest, it is so far on the backburner that I sometimes forget about it.

The reason is, the RM10 Blind Spot Mirrors continue to do so well, that I have simply been working on inventory, sales and customer support. It is all good stuff, but by the end of the week, I feel it.

When things settle down, I am going to go forward with an idea but I am also waiting to see what changes Ram makes in 2018.

Thank you again, guys! I appreciate hearing from you and rest assured, you will hear from me when I have a new product in the works.

Sincerely,
Wade

switchyardsullivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Wade,

Got my set of RM10 mirrors in the mail yesterday, excited to see how these look and feel when i hit the road this weekend!

Do you have a recommended double sided tape to try if i decide to re-position these afterwards?

Thanks again for this great product

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Wade,

Got my set of RM10 mirrors in the mail yesterday, excited to see how these look and feel when i hit the road this weekend!

Do you have a recommended double sided tape to try if i decide to re-position these afterwards?

Thanks again for this great product

switchyardsullivan,

That is great! I am glad you received them and I hope your weekend is a success with them installed.

If by chance you want to reposition them, let me know and I will see if I can find some replacement adhesive strips to send you. Just let me know.

Lastly, thank you for your order! That means a lot to me!

Have fun,
Wade

RedNBlack

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
Went over to the wet side of WA last weekend... used the RM10s almost exclusively in traffic on I-5!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

sriley531

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've had mine for quite a while now and they are absolutely indispensable! The factory should've provided these, lucky for us Wade did! Best bang for the buck upgrade I've done on this truck so far.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Thank you guys for all the kind words! Truly, I am very humbled!!

RedNBlack...you know how it is driving in that Seattle traffic. That stuff is nuts. I am sure you were ready to get back to the East side of the State.

sriley531...you are so very kind! I am glad the mirrors have worked out so well for you. I see so many Ram trucks without them on, and to tell you the truth, I feel like just slipping them a set for free as I go down the road as I know how valuable they become.

Thank you guys...I really appreciate the kindness!!

Wade

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Just ordered the RM 10 from Amazon
Can't wait almost lost my girl to a tractor trailer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobbybones, Thank you for the order! I really appreciate it and I hope the mirrors treat you very well. I can't imagine driving without them now that I have them.

Also, I wanted to tell you...when you buy from me, you are a friend for life so if you need anything at all, I've got you covered!

Thank you, again!
Wade

Big Boi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I ordered mine and will be installing them soon. Will you ever make them for other Dodge vehicles? My wife's '17 Charger needs some badley

bobbybones

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
bobbybones, Thank you for the order! I really appreciate it and I hope the mirrors treat you very well. I can't imagine driving without them now that I have them.

Also, I wanted to tell you...when you buy from me, you are a friend for life so if you need anything at all, I've got you covered!

Thank you, again!

Wade

Thank you and I am looking forward to these as I see no one unhappy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6

Thank you, again!
Wade

ill vouch for that, good man to do business with here!