Edge Products 31106 Juice w/Attitude CTS Programmer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reb4wd99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummings
So Ive been looking at the Edge programmer for a 2014 Ram 2500 CTD. I like everything that they have to offer when it comes to safety on defueling and warming up before adding fuel to towing. The one thing that I want a programmer for is not offered by this tuner, which is the ability to change the tire pressure threshold for the TPMS since I am running after market wheels and tires that require 65 psi as opposed to the 85 psi. I was wondering what everyone's opinion on the edge tuners are and whether or not anyone knows if they will offer the option to change tire pressure thresholds in the future. Thanks guys.

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
I don't run one personally but the guy that do seem to be very happy with the added power and drivability.

On a side note... I really don't understand why Ram removed the 'light load' switch for the TPMS on the '14s.

Donnieram2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel 6.7 liter
Which tuner should I go with the minimax or the edge Juice with Attitude?

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Which tuner should I go with the minimax or the edge Juice with Attitude?
There are more options than just those 2..... It all depends on your plans. Are you going to remove emissions?? Do you have an auto and want transmission tuning?

Greg
2012 | 2500 | CCLB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Donnieram2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel 6.7 liter
Yes I am doing all deletes and it is a auto tranny and I am installing 37 inch tires with a 6 inch lift kit.

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Edge JWA does not support deletes so mark that one off your list.

My setup is a H&S XRT Pro with custom tuning and a Edge Insight that I use for gauges.

You can use a MiniMax but you have to be careful. The base ECM programming changed after 2010(?) That causes complications when using the shift on the fly feature. Without getting technical it was causing head gaskets to blow like crazy. Plus H&S is no longer selling or supporting delete products in the US so if you have trouble you have to search forums for support. I got around this (mostly) by getting custom tuning custom tuning from a very reputable company. Now when I have questions or concerns I call them.

Aside from H&S there is EFI and RaceME.

EFI recently released tuning platform for the 4th gen trucks. I have not run it myself but there are mixed reviews online. Unless you want to learn to program your truck yourself you have to buy EFI from a tuner and there are tons of guys that have popped up lately that call themselves tuners (especially on FB) that will sell you an EFI tuner with their custom tunes on it. Unfortunately these same guys are amazingly deaf when you reach out with a problem or request a change for something specific. Research carefully before going this route.

RaceME is also a good option specifically the RaceME Ultra. I ran an older version until switching to my XTR for custom tuning. The Ultra is relatively new as well and they are releasing new features all the time. I know several guys running the Ultra and they are very, very happy.

Let me know if you have more questions... I'll help if I can.

Greg

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Yes if is. Not saying that you will blow your head gasket just by hooking it to your truck. You just have to be very careful with the settings and any tuning changes you make.

Greg

thewrightman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Does the RaceMe Ultra allow you to change the TPMS settings?

Dooner

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 2500 4x4
Engine
6.7 Cummins

OrenEpstein

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
camines 6.7
Hey Greg. It seems that you are very familiar with this issue of performance. I'm Oren from Israel, l had Silverado in the last 10 years. And I just gut my 2017 Laramie 3500 Rambox 4 doors 6.7 Cammins automatic. (Mexico fabrication) Here we have just very few models to choose from. And it costs around 70k$. The maximum speed we can get out is 160 km (100mh) At 2000rpm. We do have very good highways, and radar detection is legal. So all I am looking for is to remove that speed limit and let the engine to claim to 2500 RPM or so to get a 120 m/h. The only Dealer we have here is restricted from doing it ,so I need your help to get the right tools and advice. Thanks in advance for any one that can pitch in... Oren.

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Hey Greg. It seems that you are very familiar with this issue of performance. I'm Oren from Israel, l had Silverado in the last 10 years. And I just gut my 2017 Laramie 3500 Rambox 4 doors 6.7 Cammins automatic. (Mexico fabrication) Here we have just very few models to choose from. And it costs around 70k$. The maximum speed we can get out is 160 km (100mh) At 2000rpm. We do have very good highways, and radar detection is legal. So all I am looking for is to remove that speed limit and let the engine to claim to 2500 RPM or so to get a 120 m/h. The only Dealer we have here is restricted from doing it ,so I need your help to get the right tools and advice. Thanks in advance for any one that can pitch in... Oren.

Hey Oren! You picked a great truck to be your first Cummins! It sounds like they have the speed limiter set lower then they do on trucks over here in the States. You are going to have to get a tuner or module of some sort move that limit above the factory limit. RaceME Ultra should handle that with no issue as will the Edge Juice with Attitude and several others. Do you have any plans for the truck besides increasing the top end speed?

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

OrenEpstein

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
camines 6.7
Hey Greg and thanks for yoy swift reply, witch programmers from the three you have mentioned is the most user friendly, and were can l bay one and with one is the cheapest ? Once l will approved the speed, maybe l will do some more, thanks .oren

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Hey Greg and thanks for yoy swift reply, witch programmers from the three you have mentioned is the most user friendly, and were can l bay one and with one is the cheapest ? Once l will approved the speed, maybe l will do some more, thanks .oren
Those are some great questions. Unfortunately I have no idea what it takes to get something shiped to Israel . Here in the States, Bully Dog and Edge JWA are the cheapest but like I said, not sure what it would take to get your hands on one. RaceME is based out of Austria (or they were anyway) so that might make getting one simpler even though it costs more. I really can't comment on which one is more user friendly since I have not personally used any of them. Try looking up I gota Cummins for more information. A bunch of guys from this forum are also over there.

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

OrenEpstein

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
camines 6.7
Thanks , l will start to shop around and let you guys know the outcome.