Please Welcome Chrysler Warranty Direct to RF!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Please take a moment to welcome our newest Preferred Vendor, Chrysler Warranty Direct.

We sell official factory-backed Chrysler extended warranties at deeply discounted online only pricing. We are an authorized Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM dealer and are authorized by FCA US LLC (Chrysler Group) to sell genuine MOPAR protection plans directly to you at exclusive internet only pricing. The extended warranty plans we offer are officially backed by MOPAR and are honored at all Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep and Fiat dealerships nationwide.

:welcome:

Johnnymac2k6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Powertrain only? or bumper to bumper?

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
Welcome ! :wave:

Devin1349

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to the forum, really happy that you're here there have been quite a few post of memebers asking questions about purchasing warranties after getting their Ram's

John Jensen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Welcome Rodney :happy107:

To forum members:
This is where I bought my warranty and I must say they are very knowledgeable, helpful and low cost. When I bought my truck I also bought the warranty at a "special dealer discount". I then learned of this outfit on a forum and called them to get a quote. They not only beat the "special dealer discount" by a lot, they arranged for a refund of the difference. Excellent pricing and service!

rvj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar
Is the website the only way to get in touch with them?

rvj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar
Thanks for that, I assumed they might communicate hear also.

hemipower95 2.0

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome, if I purchase from you, can my local dealer refuse service, and do I have to go back and forth between yourself and my local dealer for claims, thanks.

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Welcome Rodney :happy107:

To forum members:
This is where I bought my warranty and I must say they are very knowledgeable, helpful and low cost. When I bought my truck I also bought the warranty at a "special dealer discount". I then learned of this outfit on a forum and called them to get a quote. They not only beat the "special dealer discount" by a lot, they arranged for a refund of the difference. Excellent pricing and service!

I also bought from them. My dealer price was 3900.00 The other prices were around 2200.00 I purchased from them for 1445.00 This was for bumper to bumper with 100.00 deductible and full refund if no claims within the warranty period. It added another 4 years and 40,000 miles to my factory warranty. It was hard for me to believe so I called Chrysler directly to make sure it was on the up and up. They verified the dealer and said they sell a lot of the factory warranties. Good at any Chrysler dealer in U.S. and Canada.

RMelton

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Thank you for your interest. You can also reach us at 888-352-6103

Jason and Tony

Last edited:

RMelton

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Good morning! Just a moment to verify that the extended warranties we offer are all Genuine Mopar warranties. We offer discounted pricing online. You may contact us at 888-352-6103. When you call, mention that you saw this post on the Ram Forum and we will give you an additional $100 off of our everyday wholesale pricing. We will be happy to answer any and all questions.
Jason and Tony

Last edited:

monteholic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I will be contacting you soon for a quote, otherwise I will be trading mine in as soon as the warranty is almost expired

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just bought my Maxcare warranty from them.......prices are the lowest even without promo discounts (which I missed by a year or so, ha ha).