Greetings - new 2008 owner from GA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khigh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Hi all!

Traded in my old '96 Chevy last week for a 2008 Ram Quad with 30K miles! It's literally indistinguishable from showroom condition. It was the only truck I even looked at - got it from the same place I got the Chevy 17 years ago - a used car lot that's been in business in the same location for 42 years.

It's pretty basic I guess - Bighorn edition, so it's got nice wheels for stock. Base 4.7 but with a 3.92 and towing package. It's pretty zippy bit not too impressive mileage.

I don't need a lot of creature comforts, I suppose, so I'm super stoked. cloth 60/40 manual seats. Cruise control, cold air, enough power to tow my little 12' trailer, and a smooth ride is all I really need. Plus I have a Tahoe to go nuts with doodads. As I'm in GA, though, and have just bought a black truck, obviously I'll have to add remote start.

So my old, basic truck, that I'm thoroughly thrilled with...

t5hRIsN.jpg

ScottFL

U.S. Navy Gulf War Vet
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4X4
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Looks like you actually found the one that was just driven to the supermarket on the weekend....

Less than 3500 miles a year, wow.....

Welcome to the forum.

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congrats and welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the forum from LA (Lower Alabama)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk