New Member Intro (RAM RCSB)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwiftSeraph

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
RAM 1500 Hemi 5.7 RCSB Blackout
Hey folks!

Just wanted to introduce myself here, my names John, I am from Vancouver, WA and am a recent new owner of a 2017 Ram 1500 RCSB Hemi/ZF.

I wouldn't call myself a gearhead, or even really an enthusiast, but I love these trucks and finally managed to get one. I have a enthusiast history in building motorcycle engines and have owned a number of *** muscle bikes. Currently into motard stuff as far as bikes go...

I work in the industrial world, providing manufacturers with insight, operations, production strategy and intel, as well as production machinery to the wood, metal, and composite manufacturing industries. Being that I am in sales I know pretty much everyone and am intimately familiar with the challenges, opportunities, and I basically help form strategic visions for a lot of folks out there. That world is very small, I am fortunate to be known, trusted, and well respected among my peers in this business, and my name is on the front door. If anyone ever wants a brain to pick on this topic I am happy to help in any way I can. PM me!

After I get some miles on this bugger I will want to start looking into getting into the sleeper power range. I havent mapped out how I want to do this but will start with NA improvements and work into boost. Probably will come up with soe organically designed stuff as well so knowing automotive tuners and automotive machinists who do short-run is something Id like to get into.

Also want to learn how to tune maps if anyone wants to teach me! Id probably pay you for it or at least send you pizza and beer for the help.

Lets see what else...I am unmarried unless you count my work, am a practicing Eastern Orthodox Christian, but still live a "colorful" life.

I'll attached a photo of my truck after posting this, thanks for having me on this forum!

-John

ScottFL

U.S. Navy Gulf War Vet
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4X4
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Hey John,
Welcome aboard the forum, great bunch of folks on here, everyone is real helpful.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the forum from LA (Lower Alabama)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I own a Crew, but the RCSB is the best looking truck on the market. As well from the avatar it looks like a sport, man I wish I had me a sport hood.