How to Add Automatic Temperature Control (ATC) to a Manual Temperature Control Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walker111

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Alright, the doors should be open, let’s get this stuff taken care of.

walker111

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Finally got ahold of someone at 0930, said I’d have tracking info within the hour...still waiting on that.

walker111

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm local and was told I'd have my parts shipped out today, it didn't happen and I didn't hear anything from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you gotten anything yet?

OP
OP
DeereGuy

DeereGuy

Preferred Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
So I took my truck in today to have the oil changed and fuel filters replaced, and the dealership helped me out and flashed my truck. So I can completely confirm that if you get your truck flashed, everything will revert back to the factory settings lol

Jkieffer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
So I took my truck in today to have the oil changed and fuel filters replaced, and the dealership helped me out and flashed my truck. So I can completely confirm that if you get your truck flashed, everything will revert back to the factory settings lol

Well if I don't get something fixed soon I will ask for a full refund and go that direction. I am frankly getting tired of waiting.

@infotainment

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

So did you lose everything you added till you get home to reflash it yourself?

walker111

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Tracking says I should get mine tomorrow.

Anyone else get theirs already?

walker111

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Was your truck a factory 8.4 7 speed fan? Or you upgraded?

STecoD

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Crew Cab Tradesman
Engine
3.0L Diesel
factory MTC, I got DeereGuy's cable. Could have made my own but they deserve the money for figuring this out and their cable was much nicer than the one I would have made.

Do you have heated mirrors? I just noticed the button was grayed out on your screen?

Rut Row

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L Diesel
Do you have heated mirrors? I just noticed the button was grayed out on your screen?

supposedly I do but I've been baffled on how to turn them on/off. It didn't get frosty last winter to need them so I didn't spend time trying to figure them out.

STecoD

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Crew Cab Tradesman
Engine
3.0L Diesel
supposedly I do but I've been baffled on how to turn them on/off. It didn't get frosty last winter to need them so I didn't spend time trying to figure them out.

You have a button that looks like a rear window defroster. It controls the heated mirrors. It should at least cycle on.