The Pedal Commander review.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deangtp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does Moes still have a Coupon code for this? Bout to buy one. Would like to keep it in the Ramily.

Never mind. Found it

PC10 worked for moes. Ram10 works on the pedal commander web site.

Hurry Matt.

Last edited:

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Does Moes still have a Coupon code for this? Bout to buy one. Would like to keep it in the Ramily.

Never mind. Found it

PC10 worked for moes. Ram10 works on the pedal commander web site.

Hurry Matt.

In stock and will ship tomorrow ;)

danend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
lol.. i know the feeling..

wife gets in the car and asks " Whats that "

me " it came with the truck, but its usually behind the dash.. i took it out cause i like the way it looks "

wife.. " cool "

if i told her the truth, she will want one for her journey ..........

:roflsquared:

To that point, is there somewhere to mount it behind the dash? Considering buying but really don't want to explain what it is. ;)

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I have it on Sport for my city commute, then I turn it to sport +2 for spirited driving ;)

I had to run out to the truck last night and turn it on City mode because my soon to be wife was taking the kids somewhere in it and she would have a hard time.
Plus, as far as she knows I'm not spending more money on the truck lol.
Silly girls.

I run out and shut mine off every time my wife is going to drive it. She would end up lighting the tires up at every stop if I didn't.

BEAST19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok fellas I just purchased the PC for my 2015 5.7l with 321 gears , cai , mbrp exhaust , moes ported throttlr body and diablo i2 with hemi fever tune . I'm ordering some arh long tube headers next week .... My question is do I need to do anything different seeing that I have a tune installed before I install my PC ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You will need an updated tune for your headers. You can talk to Sean about the Pedal Commander and what you might want him to do with the "normal" change he does regarding throttle response settings. The Pedal Commander and Sean's tune play really well together.
Jay

BEAST19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You will need an updated tune for your headers. You can talk to Sean about the Pedal Commander and what you might want him to do with the "normal" change he does regarding throttle response settings. The Pedal Commander and Sean's tune play really well together.

Jay

Thanks for the info!!

deangtp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I got my pedal commander today. I mounted mine on the HVAC duct that is for your foot. You can see it if you look for it, but easily accessible. I just started with sport +2. I haven't driven it much yet to tell where I like it.

Mugster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ordered mine yesterday. I was hoping to wait until our dollar was a bit stronger and the exchange rates were better but it doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon. Can't wait till it gets here.

ScottFL

U.S. Navy Gulf War Vet
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4X4
Engine
HEMI 5.7
So, I installed it last week.

Put it on "sport" the first day and went joy riding and wow. Took it to a deserted straight away and did a couple of brisk runs and tried the "plus" and holy cow....

I ran out the last half tank and filled up last night and realized how much fun I've been having. My last fill up was 18.1 MPG and last night was 16.4 MPG.

Red lights can not be something I look forward to.....:Nonono:

BEAST19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So here's my unsolicited review. I admit I was skeptical of this purchase... however I installed this within 10 mins and immediately set it to sport mode . Ridiculous the amount I'd get up and go. Barely touch the pedal and the wheels smoke! This paired with my hemi fever tune makes a massive difference! Can't wait for my arh long tube headers to be installed!!!!

Hipps2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 Bighorn
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
I am lovin mine as well!!!! Had hemi fever tune throttle boast back to zero so I can play and sport 2 is where it's at for my everyday drivin. When I want to get crazy sport plus!!! This thing is freaking awesome...love on the fly adjustments and very reponsive. I had hemi fever 93 tuning with throttle advanced and I modified it up 10% but could never adjust without reflashing parameters. The commander always remembers the last setting I was in when I start up and switching is a press of the button 36 settings!!!! Pairs excellent with all the mods and custom tuning!!! Highly recommended!!!:roflsquared:

lokal907ryder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
welp, I already wanted one of these from other reviews, but after reading all the reviews on here and the coupon code I just ordered one. cant wait to see what it does!!!

Reaction score
Ram Year
13 Ram 1500 5.7 hemi
Engine
SLT Outdoorsman
ok, so now I am ripped into spending $269 too. I will post review once I get it installed. 2013 ram 1500 outdoorsman.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

LAram22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mine should be here tomorrow along with my vararam intake and 180 tstat. Can't wait to get it installed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

jbirdblack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
1st post I know!

So I purchased the PC after reading this whole thread. I've got the 6.4 hemi 5 inch lift on 36s. The truck just seemed to respond very slow, especially due to tire size. I do have a set of 4.88 waiting to be installed, meanwhile I thought why not give this a try. Man am I glad I did. It feels like I already put 4.88s in! As others stated It really wakes the truck up, It really feels like gears to me, and is adjustable. The highest setting is simply too aggressive...which is a good thing. So if you dont have one get one.:favorites13: