The Pedal Commander review.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wings

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok received mine and got it installed in less than 5 minutes! What a difference it makes with these 35's. After playing around with it I've settled at Sport. Although when I press the pedal it responds way better than it did stock, there seems to be a slight "stumble" before it kicks in. Just a split second but noticeable to me. Am I being too picky or does anyone else know what I mean? lol still worth the money.....

LAram22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Got mine in and installed it in less then 5 minutes. So far I like it. I have mine set at sport +2 and have driven on it for about 30 miles

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Skubasteve!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok received mine and got it installed in less than 5 minutes! What a difference it makes with these 35's. After playing around with it I've settled at Sport. Although when I press the pedal it responds way better than it did stock, there seems to be a slight "stumble" before it kicks in. Just a split second but noticeable to me. Am I being too picky or does anyone else know what I mean? lol still worth the money.....

Ive noticed that quite a few times as well in my 2 weeks or so of running it. Seemed to get better when I went from city 3 to just sport. Maybe go to sport 1 and try it?

bryan28

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My dad drove my truck and commented on how he likes the instant acceleration from the line before I told him I had a pedal commander. I have it set on Sport 2. I have to take it down to just Sport when it rains or I spin the tires. Me likey!

BEAST19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Took my 2015 ram 1500 with 33"x12" terra grapplers on a 50mile ride to work(mostly highway) I reset my mileage and used eco mode and averaged 19.8 mpg! I'm happy with that!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kenneth1977

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Limited 4x4
Engine
Got mine Thursday and it's ok not really the wow factor some seem to have but it's better than stock that's for sure and also put a Hemifever tune so all around its good but just miss one thing and that's a whipple and that will come next year

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
^^^. Sorry to hear that it's not " wowing " you. The best part is that you can always return it and run solely the tune. :)

Storm Trooper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
so, after having my PD installed for a couple of months and still grin every time i give it gas, I just ordered one for my wife's 2016 Cadillac XTS.
Boy is she gonna be surprised the first time she leaves for work after I install it. Driveway will never look the same.

Mugster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My PC arrived today. Going to install it in the morning and give it a try. Should be fun from what I've read. =)

NickPic83

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
So how is this effecting everyone's MPG for daily driving on your usual setting preference (not eco)?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Jetsfan122

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Express Crew Cab White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sport +3 15.7 mpg. I've lost about 1 mpg. I actually turned off my pc the other day to see what it was like stock . I can't believe I ever drove the truck like that. I forgot how bad the throttle lag was .

mohemipar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 4.10's
No change on 2500 here. If anything mine is still just increasing with engine break in. Technically the PC should have no effect on your fuel consumption. Its still all how hard you are hitting the gas pedal.

BigRed4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just ordered 35" ridge grapplers. I have an i2 with a custom tune so I emailed Sean to make adjustments per the bigger tire size. We will see how the truck drives after the tires and new tune are installed but this has me thinking I may need to finally buy the PC.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I just ordered 35" ridge grapplers. I have an i2 with a custom tune so I emailed Sean to make adjustments per the bigger tire size. We will see how the truck drives after the tires and new tune are installed but this has me thinking I may need to finally buy the PC.

I'm running the exact same setup on my truck. i2 with HF Tune and 35" Ridge Grapplers. The Pedal Commander turns it into a whole new truck. I cant imagine driving this truck without it anymore.

Mugster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Finally got around to installing it this morning. All I have to say is HOLY CRAP! Does it ever wake up the Hemi. Unfreakingbelievable!!! Started out in City 0 and noticed a world of difference from stock. No hesitation just get up and go. Moved it up to Sport 0 and wow! Barely touched the pedal and chirped the tires. I'm going to play around with it a bit more this weekend. So far I love it. Definitely worth the money. Giggity giggity giggity!!! =)