M² Mods Intro & Project List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
hey guys dont know if your looking for other harnesses to make but here is an idea if your interested. alot of us power wagon owners are looking for locker bypass harness. a few people have made them in the past but couldnt keep up with it. basically its a harness that allows you to use the lockers and the electronic sway bar disconnect without having to go in 4-low. if you are interested and want more info let me know.

either way thanks for providing these great products/solutions

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
M2Mods is.a fantastic asset to this forum. .
www.ramforum.com

Not sure if they ( Mike & Mike ) are interested or have the TIME to figure out a new harness or not .... ; however, I can assure you if they can bring on a new harness with ALL it takes to guarantee " to themselves " they are 100% correct & accurate with their harness .
I'M certin that M2Mods would be the place to go ....

I've seen and used their Harnesses .

Me ... I'm a 27 yr professional mechanic in the aviation industry. .. .. Fwiw I can say with confidence if MPGRIMM2 with M2Mods has involvement with a harness ...it's completed with quality to the best of his knowledge @ the time he manufacturers it !

I just want folks to know M2Mods ( Mike & Mike ) are assets to this forum. ... they are just two Regular guys that are electronically gifted and smarter than most ....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Thanks for the shout out R.L.K. !

We aren't always the fastest but I will say that out of all the various harnesses we have made so far, we haven't had a single bad harness yet. Quality comes first on anything we send out.

Currently attempting an ATC Bezel mod and will catch up with everyone shortly.

b685a9c33e37f22828c22b9bdac1e268.jpg

Edit:
Finished it. See the ATC thread post 3 & 8 for specifics

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_tid=103456&share_fid=17770&share_type=t

M² Mods - From my non Flammable S7!

Last edited:

DeereGuy

Preferred Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
hey guys dont know if your looking for other harnesses to make but here is an idea if your interested. alot of us power wagon owners are looking for locker bypass harness. a few people have made them in the past but couldnt keep up with it. basically its a harness that allows you to use the lockers and the electronic sway bar disconnect without having to go in 4-low. if you are interested and want more info let me know.

either way thanks for providing these great products/solutions

Hey if it's something that would be a benefit to power wagon owners we would at least take a look at it to see what is involved. Could you send MPGrimm2 and I a PM with some more details or maybe your contact info so we can look into it further?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NickPic83

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Hey if it's something that would be a benefit to power wagon owners we would at least take a look at it to see what is involved. Could you send MPGrimm2 and I a PM with some more details or maybe your contact info so we can look into it further?

Thanks!

Will do!! Thanks

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I have done several 7 speed conversions but I finally did my first 4 speed conversion on a 2017 2500 today. I had my friend order the complete 4 speed conversion harness with the ATC leads from M2 Mods. It went smooth and everything works perfectly. They sent us an email with instructions they were extremely clear and as usual the harness was extremely well-made and fit perfectly. I am impressed every time I install one of there harnesses. Great work guys!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ggarygaines

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
im in need of a radio conversion harness,can someone help

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
im in need of a radio conversion harness,can someone help
You've come to the right place . Just PM MPGRIMM2 or DeereGuy here I believe they both make the 7 speed & 4 speed harnesses .

Hope this helps !

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L

ggarygaines

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i want order the extended 8.3 /8.4 conversion harness

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
i want order the extended 8.3 /8.4 conversion harness
Hi Gary,
Have you had the chance to read the pm I sent you?

I just need your name, truck details, email, PayPal info and shipping address to send you an invoice along with instructions.

I am assuming you don't want that to be posted publicly. My email info is in the pm if you want to send me the details directly.

(Edit: You can also send me an email directly from the link on my forum profile page when viewed from a pc/browser).

If you have a 7 speed factory fan, then you will need a 7 speed Conversion Harness and cell Bypass plug. $175 shipped.

If you have a 4 speed fan, then you need a 4 speed conversion harness, bypass plug, as well as a replacement fan motor harness. $230 shipped.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
We (M² Mods) now have a pre-modified 4 speed fan motor harness that doesn't require you to re-pin the i32A-7 connector!

Just plug it in and ground the ring terminal to the same bolt under the dash as before. The 4 speed conversion is now even easier!

Rocky67

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
2016 dodge 3500 tradesman

How do I buy the wiring harness that i need for my radio up grade I have the radio and bazal but need harness and my fan is a 4 speed

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
How do I buy the wiring harness that i need for my radio up grade I have the radio and bazal but need harness and my fan is a 4 speed
Send me a PM with your email so I can get your name, shipping, PayPal and truck info.

Last edited:

darkmike91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hey I just purchased the 8.4 RA3 and I need a 7spd extended wiring harness that you have listed here if you could help me out I’d greatly appreciate it I was searching on the forum and you guys are the only ones I found. Please let me know thank you my email is [email protected] - Extended 4 or 7 Speed Conversion Harness: $145 Shipped
7spd
1d07ce345cbb57564d0d0694faa5d6c3.jpg

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Hey I just purchased the 8.4 RA3 and I need a 7spd extended wiring harness that you have listed here if you could help me out I’d greatly appreciate it I was searching on the forum and you guys are the only ones I found. Please let me know thank you my email is
- Extended 4 or 7 Speed Conversion Harness: $145 Shipped
7spd
I will send you an email shortly with details.
Edit: sent
Go ahead and edit out your email from your post!

Last edited:

jb6393

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey I’m needing the conversion harness from 4 to 7 speed HVAC.