2017 Rebel Black Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

axhoaxho

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just found that there is a Rebel forum, would like to say Hi!

Wonder if there are other Rebel Black owners here?

From the RAM website description:

All Black. No Tie Required. RAM 1500 Rebel Black.

Own The Shadows. Go Stealth In The RAM Rebel Black.

Black Rebel® Wheels -- The Ram 1500 Rebel® Black displays attitude on the move or standing still, with all-black wheels.

Black Brush Guard -- The Ram 1500 Rebel® Black looks bold from any angle, but the exclusive black brush guard plate ensures that it makes an unforgettable first impression.

Black Interior -- This newly introduced feature makes the Ram 1500 Rebel® Black look as impressive on the inside as it does outside. The Ram 1500 Rebel® Black interior features black anodized bezels on the doors, center console, instrument panel and gauge cluster trim rings. All-black front heated seats with black “Rebel” embroidery stay true to the theme, highlighted by light slate gray accent stitching, which traces the instrument panel, center console lid, doors and seats. Deep rubber floor mats capture snow and mud. Available black leather-trimmed Katzkin seats offer additional luxury.

8lmjFUs.jpg

HmtVdUt.jpg

transam210

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
[emoji1309]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Sharp truck! Dark on dark...always a favorite of mine.

Ended up with a Silver Rebel myself....it was either Silver or the Black and found a Silver with all the options I wanted.

Welcome!

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very nice!
Congrats and enjoy. :favorites13:

OP
OP
axhoaxho

axhoaxho

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks folks,

So far love the truck. It rides surprisingly well -- It is comfortable on the freeway, and surprisingly it corners very flat for a truck this size (probably thanks to the air suspension.)

The air-suspension 'Entry' mode (which lowers the truck) is very handy for loading/unloading stuffs on the bed. I usually added bed step on my trucks, yet for the Rebel I might not need to use bed step (just press the key fob button to lower it.)

Thanks to my wife, she called Mopar and got a good deal on the 6-years/75K-miles extended warranty (sold my Jeep, and Mopar refunded a good portion of the Jeep warranty toward the purchase of the RAM's.)

One good thing my wife also found out was that Mopar runs promotions from time to time -- this time they offered her a $145 for 6 oil changes at any dealers.

Regards,

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Nice.... I put on about 15K to 18K per year and went with a 6 year / 100K warranty. I paid $1960 I believe.

I love how the Rebel handles. It is very smooth on the road and I can't wait to take mine on my first road trip in February (Minnesota to California).

Never had a truck before so not sure on the bed step. I am 6'6" though...so probably still wouldn't need it :)

Love the Rebel!

Hawkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just found that there is a Rebel forum, would like to say Hi!

Wonder if there are other Rebel Black owners here?

8lmjFUs.jpg

HmtVdUt.jpg

2017 Rebel "Black Edition" in Black :happy107:

Attachments

• IMG_0537.jpg
    IMG_0537.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 48

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Black on black...on black...very sharp!

My 2014 Durango R/T was black...I love black vehicles...but couldn't find a black Rebel with the exact extras I wanted...so I ended up with Silver.

I will say Silver is easier to keep clean...and still looks sharp...just not as sharp as black. I'll give that much to you black Rebel owners :)

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome!
Nice truck.

JRam5.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Hey guys. Can someone give me the part# to just your console lid? Providing its actually leather, double stitched from a full center floor console with the bucket seats. Much nicer OE look than the standard plastic lid.
Or having one yourselves, would you recommend aftermarket leather?

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I typically buy black vehicles, but when I saw my granite Crystal rebel I had to have it.

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Hey guys. Can someone give me the part# to just your console lid? Providing its actually leather, double stitched from a full center floor console with the bucket seats. Much nicer OE look than the standard plastic lid.
Or having one yourselves, would you recommend aftermarket leather?

The Rebel has NO leather. It looks like leather and feels similiar but its a composite.

I do love the Rebel lid though. May be worth just going to a dealership to see if they can look the part number up and maybe get a quote.