Corsa Group Buy SALE at Got Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We had some people reach out to us asking to do a group buy on Corsa. So here it is. Now is the time to get that Corsa Performance exhaust system you have had your eye on!

These prices are lower than we are allowed to publicly post so this is a PM and/or Email(Email in sig below) ONLY sale. Message/Email me with your vehicle info and shipping address, as well as what tips do you want polished or black and I will send you the group buy price shipped to your door.

**********We have reached the minimum number of sales! there is no wait. Orders will be shipping out within 24 hours on business days as long as we have it in stock!************

The 2 featured kits will work on RAM 1500 crew cab/short bed(including RAM Rebel) and quad cab/standard bed. The only difference between the 2 kits are the tips, polished and black being the more expensive option.

CORSA Performance entered the exhaust category in 1998, re-writing the rulebook for what a performance exhaust should be with the launch of our revolutionary RSC® (Reflective Sound Cancellation®) Technology. RSC® Technology allows CORSA Performance the unique ability to selectively target and eliminate resonant frequencies that cause drone, by reflecting sound waves out of phase, while custom tuning the exhaust note. Since the debut of RSC® Technology in 1998 on the C5 Corvette, CORSA Performance has invested countless resources developing proprietary tools used in Perfecting the Science of Sound, resulting in world-wide recognition for high-performance, aggressive exhausts systems that eliminate drone.

Today CORSA Performance employs multiple forms of proprietary RSC Technologies and acoustic solutions to cancel resonant frequencies that cause drone and produce the desired exhaust tone. Every CORSA Performance exhaust system manufactured takes into account OEM design, desired performance output as well as interactions of the entire Exhaust System. During the development phase an RSC Technology is chosen that best attains the desired balance of acoustics resulting in hundreds of unique designs that cover our numerous vehicle applications. Rarely are any two Exhaust Systems featuring RSC Technology the same.

1280a.jpg

1287a.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Don't miss out!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
can we use the $75 rebate with your company?

http://www.corsaperformance.com/OCT75/CORSA%20dB%20$75%20Exhaust%20Rebate.pdf

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
can we use the $75 rebate with your company?

http://www.corsaperformance.com/OCT75/CORSA%20dB%20$75%20Exhaust%20Rebate.pdf

Those rebates are usually voided if you dont pay full retail price. I'll put it this way its worth a shot but there is no guarantee it will work.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just ordered mine! All I have are videos until I get it installed...

Thank you! You should be getting yours soon. then you can make a video of your own for the others to drool over until they get theirs!

N1ck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’d be interested in the polished tips, shipped to 58271 and S4V3K5 Regina SK Canada.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’d be interested in the polished tips, shipped to 58271 and S4V3K5 Regina SK Canada.

Ill send you a quote shortly. we can not post these prices publicly, this is a PM or email sale ONLY

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We have reached the minimum number of sales! there is no wait. Orders will be shipping out within 24 hours on business days as long as we have it in stock!

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just a reminder this is still going for a little longer

We have reached the minimum number of sales! there is no wait. Orders will be shipping out within 24 hours on business days as long as we have it in stock!