RamForum Exhaust 4th Gen Clips and Vids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B-RadsBadRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
2011 Ram Mufflex 14", sorry about the vid wife used my phone and got the vid all sideways, crank up the volume.th_1328367210.jpg

shostopper17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
14" magnaflow "Mufflex" Kit
[yt]Z-vghFxPp1E[/yt]

14" Magnaflow "Mufflex" Kit with resonators removed
[yt]ColZptLklM8[/yt]

Sounds so nice and great youtube channel by the way

TylerB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah don't know how he made it in the video. lol

I haven't got a clip of my current setup on the Express, but it sounds like every other truck with duals and an 18" Magnaflow with the resonators intact.

I may be switching up my set up soon and going back to what I had in that video. I actually have found a guy that wants to trade his single in/single out and regular bumper from his Outdoorsman for my OEM single in/dual out and bumper with cut outs. I've only been looking to do this swap for the past 8 months lol.

Sounds strange to wanna go back to the single in/single out I know, but I loved the clean look, the way it sounded, and I felt it actually performed a lil better than duals.

KsBowhunter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm getting ready to do my exhaust and needed a little help. I'm pretty set on the mufflex system in 14", but what size y-pipe do I need? I'm wanting to just replace the factory one, not change up the sizes. I know our mufflers are 3 in, so the Y is a 3 out, but is it 3 in or 2.5?? Thanks for all the vids and help guys!

RamHemi760

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just got my 2012 Ram sport and since I am kind of a newbie to this, I am having a hard time trying to decide which exhaust to get and what exactly I need to tell the guys that are gonna install it for me, what I do and don't need. I am debating between a Magnaflow and a Flowmaster 40, I don't want the exhaust to be too loud as I drive on the freeway a lot and don't want it to be annoying. Please give me some feedback as too what you would recommend for my 5.7 hemi. Thanks.

dankohler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just got my 2012 Ram sport and since I am kind of a newbie to this, I am having a hard time trying to decide which exhaust to get and what exactly I need to tell the guys that are gonna install it for me, what I do and don't need. I am debating between a Magnaflow and a Flowmaster 40, I don't want the exhaust to be too loud as I drive on the freeway a lot and don't want it to be annoying. Please give me some feedback as too what you would recommend for my 5.7 hemi. Thanks.

I put on a Mufflex 18 kit last night on my 2012 Ram Sport. It is a kit that uses a Magnaflow muffler and is plug and play. I am no grease monkey, but I did it by myself in about an hour. 15mm socket wrench, can of WD 40 and you are set. I did not even have to jack the truck up. I absolutely love it. Plus I had the satisfaction of knowing I did it myself. I went 18 since it is middle of the road, you can go 24 for less rumble, or 14 for more rumble.

I highly recommend checking them out.

joesram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
what climate does evetyone live in ...wonderin how the mufflex would stand up canadian winters

DisturbedGator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
love the way this sounds! Anyone else have any comments on the cherry bomb extreme ?

i get compliments on it all the time, but i must warn that when it goes into mds mode it sounds like its missing. patiently waiting for a tuner........ Had a flowmaster super44 before this and this seems to flow better.

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Should be dumping my cherry bomb extreme sometime very soon will let you know how it goes

flotty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a Volant Cold Air Intake and a Borla Cat-back exhaust system on the way. I will post my vid as soon as I can!!!

bloombloom88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a borla setup on my 4.7 I'll make a video and post it, since most of them are clips of guys with hemis

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963