ABS module and sockets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramswede

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
sport 5.9
hi i live in sweden and there are not so many Ram´s here so spareparts is hard to find to a resonable price, now my ABS light is luminated and 2 pinns are eaten up by Rust on the ABS module.

does anyone know where to find spareparts or a good online dealer for this stuff ?

Attachments

• abs.jpg
    abs.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 43

bigbadram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to the forum. :) Not sure about an answer to your question, bumping the thread so others can help you out.

oggie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
is it a 2500 ? If so I think they had a recall on them for battery acid shorting them out

OP
OP
R

ramswede

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
sport 5.9
It´s a 1500, well yesterday i got the module out and will try to mod it. :superhack:

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Welcome!

If that doesn't work, you could try RockAuto, I dont know if they have it or not but if not, LMC usually has all the weird odds and ends

OP
OP
R

ramswede

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
sport 5.9
Welcome!

If that doesn't work, you could try RockAuto, I dont know if they have it or not but if not, LMC usually has all the weird odds and ends

Thanks, what im looking for is a junkyard or something like that !