another squeak-_-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RompinRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum
Idk if you solved that noise in reverse but I have the same truck and it does that damn whining noise in reverse to. I've taken it to a bunch of mechanics and they have never figured out what it is. It doesn't do it as much as it used to, but it does it randomly here and there. I just had my pads and rotors replaced to fix a noise I had coming from them. Buddy owns a shop so he hooked it up. But he also said that one of my Caliper pins was seized up or something like that causing a squeaking noise. I don't know if this helps. I will try to figure out exactly what it was he said to me and I will let you know.

OP
OP
GhostRam94

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
thanks man, yea i checked the brake fluids this morning and there were good, it didnt squeak this morning so im wondering if its just gonna be stupid and not do it all the time.

even if i cant find it, i know i need new brakes because my pads are going and i think i might be on the same rotors from the factory- almost at 125k

RompinRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum
Yeah I'm at 80k and had em replaced. My rotors were glazed over. I think the original owner had the truck sitting a lot which definitely doesn't help it. But their all done and out of the way. Truck stops way better and no more squeaking. Which was the worst part.

Tapatalk'in

OP
OP
GhostRam94

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Yea it squeaked on and off today, but I believe that squeak and the squeaks coming from my breaks are two different squeaks