Military Club!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
my hat is off to this club .. thank you guys .

southernbnb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
ditto RH! my profound and sincere thanks to all members of this club for what they have already or are currently doing for our country! you gentlemen and ladies will always have my respect and gratitude!

OP
OP
OlDirtyJohn

OlDirtyJohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Quad Cab 2500 *Sold*
Engine
Hemi 5.7
thanks for joining up guys! i thought there would have been a lot more of us around. and thank you for the kind words RH and southernbnb

badfish888

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 hemi express
Engine
5.7L Hemi
id figure there would have been more also, O well and thanks again for the kind words

GTBrian23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
SSgt Brian Hill, USAFR, Currently serving overseas in Kuwait reporting!

Love this group!

GTBrian23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I work in the aerial port. We handle all cargo and passengers traveling by mil air. I currently work in the Ramp section driving the loaders and forklifts putting the cargo onto the c-17's and 130's

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
Hopefully I will get my PFC (E-3) tomorrow... lol... Long ways away from SGT. lol... IM working on it. Cant decided if I want to go office when I get my degree. Anyone know how many credits I need to go to OCS?

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
I believe you need a 4 year degree, but I'm not sure. I know if you go to the academy, you don't need a degre... but it's a hard application process.

Nope Not going to the academy. Had a shot and turned it down for college swimming... Then swimming went to the dumps and now im a enlisted E-2...:(

GTBrian23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nope Not going to the academy. Had a shot and turned it down for college swimming... Then swimming went to the dumps and now im a enlisted E-2...:(

Yup, gotta have a Bachelors, I believe you can become a Warrant Officer with an Associates if you want to fly helo's or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.