TOTM Announcement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Starting next month TOTM noms will be handled by me. It seems every month we put noms up and give heads up threads weeks in advanced and still have little participation and takes hours to complete and get the 4 noms in the running.

So what I am going to do is... each month I will pick 4 trucks, post the members name and pick one from there photos post it and open a voting poll.

I will be picking trucks from ALBUM photos ... so this means you guys need to fill up your albums with hot pics of your truck.

Once I pick four trucks I will PM each person first to make sure they want to run.

I will not be picking favorites or staff members trucks. I will just be picking four trucks that have pics and the member is active.
Obviously not all trucks are equal so one month we might have all lifted trucks, one month all trucks performance driven, one month for trucks mostly stock one month for all CTD's ect ..

This way we get a wide variety of trucks and its fair across the board and not seeing all the same trucks each month.

SO GET THEM PICS IN YOUR ALBUMS .... EVERYONE !

I think you all will like this and it will jump start our TOTM for the years to come. No more having to remember to log in to nom .. no more worries on your end.

Dave

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I like this Dave!

$miley

atticusfaul

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Awesome idea... Love the idea of categories

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
Good Deal, Too Bad I emptied my Album Last year, will throw some picks in there in the spring when I do my "Next Mods" Coming Soon!

Zachohs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
nice, means I'll have to wash it some, and get some wax for it, love this idea

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Great idea--probably the only way us mostly stock types stand a chance against the monster-mudders and lower than low mods. :D

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
I have been scrolling threw the pics on top of the page ( your album pics float up there)
and I have already seen allot of new faces "trucks" and have a good list going .. keep adding them pics to your albums folks !

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Bump just in case some have not seen this thread

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
I am seeing more and more pics in the albums and in turn on top of the screen ... thank you !!! We have ALLOT of awesome trucks from stock to wild.

Keep in mind there will be months that we do stock classes of TOTM along with a CTD month, Lifted month, lowered month, performance month ect .. so this fits for all of us.
No reason not to add pics to your albums. Everyone is getting a fair chance.

Keep um coming folks !

talon6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 QCSB 4X4
Engine
supercharged 5.9
really not liking this idea.

so, if you dont like the truck that well, its not in for totm voting. and this is nothing against you dave, just everyone has different tastes.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
I pick from a category not just the truck.
It does not matter if I like the truck or not. If it meets the months theme it's in and it's up for you to vote on one not me. You will have 4 choices of truck with the same theme going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Another thing that helps choose trucks is sig pics ...
Anyone and everyone should have a sig pic.

They key is to get your truck out there big small fast or slow .. without a pic its useless

talon6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 QCSB 4X4
Engine
supercharged 5.9
No more begging for nominations.

i would never beg, and anyone that does doesnt deserve to be in it anyway. and i have voted in EVERY totm since being a member. and i will continue to vote no matter who picks the trucks.