BAK Tonneau Covers for the RAM!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAKFactoryOutlet

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Here is a catalog of the BAK tonneau covers we sell for the Ram 1500, 2500, 3500 and we also stock covers for Dodge Dakota. I know that my customers will be thrilled with the quality and functionality of any of the BAK products but the best sellers for the Ram are the BakFlip Fibermax and the revolutionary Bak Roll-X.

Below you will find a selection of BAK tonneau covers we sell for ALL Ram models. BAK is one of the few tonneau cover manufacturers with an extensive coverage of Ram trucks.

All of the styles below are available for Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500 from 1994-current in ALL bed lengths. Additionally, all of the BakFlip models will fit Ram beds with or without RamBox except for the RollBak G2 and Roll-X.

I hope this breakdown will serve as a quick and easy reference for RamForum Members and please remember that prices listed on my site at full retail and RamForum members will never pay full retail!

BAK Factory Outlet will beat any legitimate price on BAK tonneau covers for RamForum members. Please feel free to reach me for a quote at
Call Morrie at 800 653 7089 ext. 704 or
PM Morrie for a quote or
Email me at [email protected]

I offer fanatical customer service and will work to earn your business. I also have the ability to source nearly any truck accessory and package it together as part of my Personal Shopping Service! Make sure to include your Year, Model, Bed Length and W or W/O RamBox when inquiring for a quote!

Ram-Animated.gif

BakFlip VP
PM Morrie for RF Price
Released: 2013

https://www.bakfactoryoutlet.com/catalog/bakflip-vp.html

The BakFlip VP hard folding tonneau cover is made from virtually indestructible aluminum panels and covered with a durable vinyl skin.

Panel Exterior: UV protected marine grade upholstery Vinyl
Frameless panels
Warranty: 1 year

BakFlip G2
PM Morrie for RF Price
Released: 2005

https://www.bakfactoryoutlet.com/catalog/bakflip-g2.html

Hard folding tonneau cover with 1/2" thick panels, black powder coat finish aluminum, original rounded style hinges (slightly less waterproof than flush fitted hinges).

Panel exterior: Textured Black Aluminum powder coat
Panel frames: Aircraft grade aluminum / black powder coat
Warranty: 1 year

BakFlip Fibermax
PM Morrie for RF Price
Released: 2012

https://www.bakfactoryoutlet.com/catalog/bakflip-fibermax-1.html

Hard folding tonneau with impact resistant fiberglass reinforced polymer finish which stays cool to the touch.

Panel exterior: Aluminum underside Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (FRP) top
Warranty: 2 years

BakFlip HD
PM Morrie for RF Price
Released: 2011

https://www.bakfactoryoutlet.com/catalog/bakflip-hd.html

The BakFlip HD is a hard folding tonneau with super heavy duty aluminum panels that are flush mount and extremely low profile. Water tight flush mounted hinges. Molded slam latch housing.

Panel exterior: Textured Black Aluminum powder coat
Panel Frames: Aircraft grade aluminum / black powder coat

Bak Roll-X
PM Morrie for RF Price
Released: 2012

https://www.bakfactoryoutlet.com/catalog/rollx-1.html

All the great benefits of a soft roll-up cover with the security and rugged construction of a hard top cover. The Roll-X is simple to install, operate, and takes up zero bed space

Exterior: Aluminum covered with UV protected marine grade upholstery vinyl
Frameless interlocking Aircraft grade aluminum slats.

Bakflip F1
Released: 2011
PM Morrie for RF Price

https://www.bakfactoryoutlet.com/catalog/bakflip.html

Hard folding tonneau cover with fiberglass reinforced polymer finish and new flush fitted hinges for maximum weather resistance. Upgraded molded plastic slam latch housing. The F1 is impact resistant and durable with the longest warranty period of BAK tonneau covers.

Panel exterior: Aluminum underside Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (FRP) top
Warranty: 3 years

---------------------------------------------------
All BAK covers offer style, quality, truck bed security and are MADE IN THE USA!!

Thanks for reading :patriot:

Last edited:
OP
OP
BAKFactoryOutlet

BAKFactoryOutlet

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Thanks for the PMs and feedback so far guys! Remember you can always call me as well at 800 653 7089 ext. 704. I will beat any legitimate price on BAK and BedRug products!

OP
OP
BAKFactoryOutlet

BAKFactoryOutlet

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
I received a PM this morning regarding another manufacturer's tonneau cover. Although I focus and believe in BAK tonneau covers, I can source and competitively price many of the other major tonneau cover brands!

Whatever your needs are I am here to get you the products at the best prices with fanatical customer service to go along with it!

:big_banana_Dance:

res1551cue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome Morrie! Although I havent purchased from you yet I just wanted to say thank you for your wonderful customer service and quick response to my emails. Sorry I sent so many. :)

~Dustin

fasthemiram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eagle 5.7 vvt
I'm very unhappy with my G1.
After only a few years its literally falling apart. Had to reseal and rerivot everything.
Waste of 700.00 IMO.

OP
OP
BAKFactoryOutlet

BAKFactoryOutlet

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
I'm very unhappy with my G1.
After only a few years its literally falling apart. Had to reseal and rerivot everything.
Waste of 700.00 IMO.

I'm so sorry to hear that. But like every other product out there the First generations, unfortunately, are always somewhat of the final prototype. But that manufacturer took customers suggestions and perfected the cover. The materials used and the assembly processes are completely different. The covers that are made now can hold up and last the life of your truck. I've had my BAKFlip for a little over 2 years and I have not had one issue with it.

But seriously one thing I don't like are unhappy customers, We want all our customers to be satisfies. Maybe there is something I can do to help you out with your issue. Send us a private message so we can talk more about this.

-Drew
www.BAKFactoryOutlet.com
800-653-7089 ext 706