Supporting Member BONUS !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
alright guys I finally joined the team! I've only been a member for like 3 weeks but good god this site is awesome :rockit:

Only had my truck for about 2 weeks now and everyone on the forum has been so awesome and helpful that I already have all my mods planned for at least the next year.

just wanted to drop a line and say thanks to everyone here for being so helpful and friendly and that hopefully I'll be able to help some people out along the way too!

Now just to get that ram forum sticker for my truck...:party36:

P.S. ya'll helped me pick out my truck as well since I was a member while i was still searching for the perfect truck. So thank you guys again :favorites13:

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
awesome man!!! Thanks for supporing the forum

Muddytazz

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 2500HD 4x4
Engine
Hemi baby
Money well spent for such an amazing forum!!!

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Couldn't agree more!

Shaggy

Administrator/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ram Year
--
Engine
--
Thanks guys for supporting RF!

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I'm loving the new supporting member badges that we have on our profiles. Looks great guys, good work :waytogo:

ss12108

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 8 Speed
With the wealth of information I've gathered in the month and a half I've been on here, this was a no brainer...great forum. Now if only my truck would show up already so I can stop being a poser haha.

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
With the wealth of information I've gathered in the month and a half I've been on here, this was a no brainer...great forum. Now if only my truck would show up already so I can stop being a poser haha.

Yesss! Welcome to the blue side lol. Good choice :waytogo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

White Beauty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500 SLT
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
i am now a supporting member!! 1 week on here and getting good suggestions, and i plan to post and help out others as i can, with my bit of knowledge and my mechanic brother being a die hard dodge man!!

attached is a pic of my 4th gen and his 3rd.

Attachments

• 904668_10152758822470710_1588848895_o.jpg
    904668_10152758822470710_1588848895_o.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 29

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
i am now a supporting member!! 1 week on here and getting good suggestions, and i plan to post and help out others as i can, with my bit of knowledge and my mechanic brother being a die hard dodge man!!

Awesome!! Welcome to the team. I absolutely love the forum. I'm definitely addicted to this place haha. That's one great truck you have there too. The 3rd gen looks great as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

White Beauty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500 SLT
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
That's one great truck you have there too. The 3rd gen looks great as well!

Brothers 3rd is getting 42's or 44's, hes not sure, ill post pics when he does, hes running 37's now.

I have plans for 6inch lift come income tax time, working in the oilsands (fort mac area) for the next year paying off truck, and small things around the house, driveway paved etc. so i get lots of free time in the office to search and post.

im a Surveyor by trade, but do autocadd drafting also. so if anyone wants a sub box drafted up to see if its the right air space i may be able to help you out! ive done a few in my old ION i used to have and they were fun to do.

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Those sound like awesome plans, I can't wait to see pictures of both trucks. As for me, it's gonna be sitting as-is for a while now.

The upside is, the girlfriend had to drive me home tonight because it was her turn to be the DD. We pulled up to my house and (after having 6 or 7 beers), I was thinking "Damn, that's a really nice truck", then I realized that it was mine lol. I guess I'm still not used to having such a Ram.

Shaggy

Administrator/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ram Year
--
Engine
--
I'm loving the new supporting member badges that we have on our profiles. Looks great guys, good work :waytogo:

^^Yeah it does look good. Gives it a little pop. Good upgrade staff.

Thanks guys for become a supporting member here on RamForum!! :happy107:

12TrueSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 True Blue Pearl Sport
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Just sent off my "support". I've been a member of a lot of boards and I'm pretty happy here. I've gotten a lot out of this site in my short time here, I'm happy to give a little back. Thanks!

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Awesome man! Congrats on becoming a supporting member. Good choice :waytogo:

dsw1519

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
HEMI 5.7 8 Spd.
^^ couldn't agree more! Being a supporting member is the only way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.