edge juice with atittude cts or smarty cather

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ne14dirt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins 5.9
im having trouble deciding which would be better for my truck. i have a 2000 2500 24v. im new to the cummins and dont know which to get.

i like the on the fly ability of edge but ive been told that the smarty would be the way to go.

can someone please help me

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Well Welcome aboard!!! I can tell ya that I was in the same boat and I went with the edge. I am very happy with it! I looked at the smarty but those that I talked to said that the edge is a really great tuner. Not only do you get the gauges which are a must! but you also get the on the fly tuning.

OP
OP
N

ne14dirt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins 5.9
thanks for your input i wasnt sure if the edge was worth the $1000

Dieselholic92

Reaction score
Ram Year
1984, 2001
Engine
360, 5.9 Cummins
The Smarty only adds about 65 horse power on these trucks, because you don't tap the pump wire with it. The pump wire needs to be tapped in order to get any gains over that. I have the Edge comp on my 01 and I love it! If you go with the edge, I would recommend getting a BD Stealth Plate for tapping the injector pump wire.