What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

-Arana-

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Installed new shoes 24s, removed the resonators and installed new 5 inch exhaust tips

OP
OP
VolsRam

VolsRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Installed new shoes 24s, removed the resonators and installed new 5 inch exhaust tips

Did you leave the muffler on, or is it straight from the cats back? I'd like to hear it if you can post a video.

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
What haven't I done?

Corrected and sealed the paint, had tint installed yesterday, putting Mufflex on tonight.

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Chris have you put up pics of the truck with the tint? I'd love to see how it looks.

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Chris have you put up pics of the truck with the tint? I'd love to see how it looks.

I haven't! I'll see about taking a pic tonight.

I had Viper brand tint (think car alarm company) installed and they put a water mark on the tint. I called this AM to see why my tint has to say "Viper" on it and she apologized and said it'll wash off... PHEW... I didn't want to look at that for the next three years!

Tint = must do. It's stays cooler a lot easier now.

Agreed! It's illegal in my state though. I've gotten one ticket in the G8 for 86 bucks. Not bad for 4.5 years of daily driving.

Last edited:

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Cool! No worries if you're busy. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed the pic.

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What percentage did you go with? I just matched the rears. I think 35% is the legal limit here but I don't think they really care as long as you don't completely black it out.

on the move..

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
What percentage did you go with? I just matched the rears. I think 35% is the legal limit here but I don't think they really care as long as you don't completely black it out.

on the move..

34% is what they said it was... Looks pretty close to the stock tint.

Nothing too dark. I DO like to see out as well... :happy107:

OP
OP
VolsRam

VolsRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
35% is legal in TN. The shop said the stock tint in the rear windows is 20%. I can go darker in the rear if I'd like, but I don't want there to be a huge difference between the fronts and rears. They'll do the front doors and strip across the windshield for 110. It's made by 3M and has a lifetime warranty as long as its the legal percentage.

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think they did 20% for mine, still can see in a tad when sunny but nice and private at night.

on the move..

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Put the 24" Mufflex on (sounds PERFECT) and fixed a brake issue that should have been caught while it sat in quality assurance for 5 weeks!

batu7a4e.jpg

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

DatacomGuy

Reaction score
15% tint yesterday.

Paranoid about tickets though. Apparently GA just increased to $300 fines..??!