Smarty Jr J67 ME software

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dooner

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 2500 4x4
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I have a smarty jr that has the older serial number that is compatible with the ME software. Does anyone have the ME software that they wouldn't mind sending me, or know whare I can get it?

Thank you.

NWRQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
From another site.

"Ok Guys i made a better file storage site for us. if you go to FileFactory - Filebox you should be able to upload files. If someone could try this and let me know if it works. the website is Free file hosting. File sharing. File upload. FileFactory.com and the email is [email protected] and the password is cumminspower. This website is alot better than than the other one we created. Thanks

Charlie

To make it easier for people looking for the files, and so there are not so many threads on it."

Go to FileFactory.com , enter the email and password above and you're in.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dooner

Dooner

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 2500 4x4
Engine
6.7 Cummins
OK. Thank you greatly.

Now I need to know if the software installer from MADS site will load this file into my Smarty Jr. I have never updated it since I bought it at the beginning of this year. If anyone has any info on this, I would really appreciate some help.

And Thanks again NWRQC!!!!!!!!!

NWRQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
You're welcome.
I haven't downloaded any Smarty files as I have H&S, but I believe that there are a few on here running Smarty's that will hopefully chime in soon.

I believe that you can load it the same as you would any other file for the Smarty. I imagine it's similar to H&S where you download the file to your computer (either from their website, or i've gotten them emailed from H&S to me) then use the file loader to load it to the device (in my case the SD card), then load to the vehicle.

OP
OP
Dooner

Dooner

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 2500 4x4
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I need to check again, but I thought I read on MADS site that the new file loader would make your smarty where it would not load the ME file. I haven't had time to go back and double check that. Just want to be sure before I try anything.

You Smarty guys out there?????!!!!!

ryannunez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I am new to the forum and I know that this thread is a few years old but If someone could please send me the ME file for the s jr 67 for a 2012 I would really appreciate it. I went to the file sharing site and there were no longer any files on it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963