How Is My Truck Equipped? Dodge Ram Build Sheets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Not sure what gears you have in the differentials? Not sure what options were installed at the factory?

Just go to the link below and enter the information. Dodge will email you your build sheet!

For our Canadian members, you will need to use a city/state/zip code from the US for this to work.

Go to the link below to see exactly how it was equipped.

http://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/dodge/Recall.html

Go to the "Your Vehicle" section on the left, then click on "Equipment Listing". You'll go to another page. Enter the VIN under "Equipment Listing" in the middle of the page and click on the "Search" button.

You'll get an immediate equipment list for the vehicle.

Last edited:

Stroked

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I got one of those, just to see if I could, after I bought my new Ram. There's a lot of really neat info in it.

2003MOPAR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Small world getting smaller

In 2003 I was employed as a foreman in the body shop of the North Plant in Fenton.

I picked up a 2003 shorty recently. Only 43000 miles believe it or not. It has the 4.7 and I want to Man-It-Up a lil bit. It was built in late 2002 so I didn't have the chance to build it. It would be very cool to get the spec sheet from this build.

cwakefld

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did this and got the build sheet from Chrysler. At the time it was just out of curiosity, but i cant tell you how many times i have referred back to it. Its very handy to have.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sagebrush2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
thanks for this information - this is a lot better than digging under the seats and in the headliner to find the build sheet. I'm gonna order one for my Challenger as well.

Joe's 2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
Not sure what gears you have in the differentials? Not sure what options were installed at the factory?

Just go to the link below and enter the information. Dodge will email you your build sheet!

For our Canadian members, you will need to use a city/state/zip code from the US for this to work.

Contact Dodge

Just did this and got word back by email within an hour, very nice piece of gear!!! recommend this for anyone, thanks for the insight.

Hemitom

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
another way is to go to your dealer and ask for an option list for your truck...they should be able to print one out right there from the service counter.

most dealers do it any way when they work on your truck. it normally goes in the technicians work sheets so they have all info to be able to order parts to do the repair.

if they refuse than you need to give them a hard time...they get it off the internet from the Chrysler site.

or you could try this...it might help http://www.compnine.com/vid.php

Last edited:

Bombdigitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I tried the link above, tricked it with the american address, (Im in Canada).

Worked like a charm.

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Okay, submitted--lets see how long before the answer arrives.

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Automated acknowledgement received withing 5 mins.
Answer? Well, considering its the day before the Independence Day holiday? Probably 8 July at the earliest. :hmm:

2013Dobber

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 RAM 1500 BIG HORN CREW
Engine
5.7 HEMI 8 SPD
is someone willing to throw out a random USA address for an interested Canadian?

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Automated acknowledgement received withing 5 mins.
Answer? Well, considering its the day before the Independence Day holiday? Probably 8 July at the earliest. :hmm:
Got it July 6th earlier than predicted.