NEW: Stainless Works Headers and Exhaust 09-14 Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We are proud to announce the addition of Stainless Works to our GotExhaust.com store.

F95134969.jpg

Stainless Works manufactures some of the highest quality headers and exhaust system kits for the 09-14 Ram 5.7L HEMI. Top shelf materials and Made in America quality. If you're looking for the absolute best in quality and performance, we have it!

-Buy the headers only for a factory connection with High Flow Cats or Off Road Pipe

or

-Purchase the headers with performance connection for use with the Stainless Works true dual exhaust for Quad/Crew Cab Ram.

-Additional coating options available.

-The Stainless Works Exhaust system can also be used with a factory connection or in conjunction with Stainless Works headers on Regular/Quad/Crew cab Rams.

Now 10% off with Free Shipping + use your forum discount code: RAM for additional discount. Custom PM deals available!

STAINLESS WORKS 2009-2014 DODGE RAM HEADERS

STAINLESS WORKS DODGE RAM 1500 2009-14 EXHAUST

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I received a PM on here and another forum about the optional header coatings. The ceramic coating will add ~2 weeks on average to your order. Just wanted to make that clear because it seems to be a FAQ of sorts.

Thank you and do not hesitate to shoot us a message with any questions or concerns you might have.

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If anyone has questions about the various options please don't hesitate to send us a PM.

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A video for your viewing pleasure :)
[YT]Ib7r7BSkzxQ[/YT]

RamHemi5.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Quad Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7 8 Speed
i have been interested in this exhaust since i found out about them 5 months ago. i would like to know how their catback system actually performs. with the 3" piping, ive read it COULD be too big and loose some power down low. actual results have not been confirmed though. please keep us posted if you find anything out. :)

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i have been interested in this exhaust since i found out about them 5 months ago. i would like to know how their catback system actually performs. with the 3" piping, ive read it COULD be too big and loose some power down low. actual results have not been confirmed though. please keep us posted if you find anything out. :)

I had the opportunity to speak with Stainless Works this morning, and I also contacted a friend of mine over the weekend who is big into the Challenger and Charger scene.

As for the cat-back, unfortunately I do not have any dyno data for just the exhaust and nor does Stainless Works. However, I can tell you that the "factory connect" exhaust utilizes a Y-pipe off the stock intermediate pipe and then splits into dual exhaust from there.

With the factory manifolds and factory cats, the Y-pipe, and mufflers all being restrictive factors, I do not believe based on my experience that the dual 3" piping with dual mufflers will be "too big" for the stock Hemi 5.7L.

It's not very often that we're rooting for restriction when speaking about performance modifications, but your concerns would not be without warrant if the cat-back utilized a "true dual" X-pipe while retaining the factory cats and manifolds. That could potentially be too much pipe for a stock Hemi which isn't moving any more air. The folks at Stainless Works assured me that their cat-back system improved the seat of the pants feel of the truck off the line and on the highway in the time they have spent behind the wheel of their 2010 Ram.

So to answer your question directly, will you lose low end TQ with the SW cat-back? Based on my experience and what SW has conveyed to me, no. Not only will you not lose any power, they confidently assured me that my customers would be very pleased with the overall performance increase, sound, and Stainless Works quality.

Last edited:

tazerr222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Hey, i just ordered this exhaust from GotExhaust.com and they were really great to work with. I went to them not knowing which exhaust I wanted and they showed me some options and then showed me this exhaust with that video clip and I was hooked! They were great to deal with and were very knowledgeable about the products they sell. Ended up ordering it that night, its in my garage right now, waiting for my next set of days off to install it! Once installed Ill get you some pictures and video. Unfortunately I wont be able to dyno tune, but ill report back on the butt dyno findings :rockit:

I got mine with the factory connection, hoping to upgrade to the full performance setup with the longtube headers in the future!

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey, i just ordered this exhaust from GotExhaust.com and they were really great to work with. I went to them not knowing which exhaust I wanted and they showed me some options and then showed me this exhaust with that video clip and I was hooked! They were great to deal with and were very knowledgeable about the products they sell. Ended up ordering it that night, its in my garage right now, waiting for my next set of days off to install it! Once installed Ill get you some pictures and video. Unfortunately I wont be able to dyno tune, but ill report back on the butt dyno findings :rockit:

I got mine with the factory connection, hoping to upgrade to the full performance setup with the longtube headers in the future!

It was a pleasure working with you. I can't wait to hear the SW catback on your truck. Definitely get some video posted!! Thanks again.

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
UPDATE: The Stainless Works cat back system has been confirmed to fit the Regular Cab 09+ Ram with ZERO modification.

Also, 1 3/4" primary headers are going into full production. Since the group buy was such a great success, Stainless Works has decided to keep the production going!