Bully Dog GT Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2013ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
hey i got a 2013 ram 1500 and i just got a bully dog tuner and will not download all it dose is sit on initializing an pls wait and iv let it sit there for at least a hour and still nothing pls help

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
hey i got a 2013 ram 1500 and i just got a bully dog tuner and will not download all it dose is sit on initializing an pls wait and iv let it sit there for at least a hour and still nothing pls help

Welcome to the forum!! You managed to find the diesel section. Try posting your question in the 4th Gen Engine and Performance section. You will probably get more hits there.

And when you get a chance stop by the Introduction page and introduce yourself to the group. Introduction

diana

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.1
The bullydog need to see stock indexes so as to proceed. Likewise there is a plausibility your truck needs an ECU redesign. More often than not this is the situation.

orerockon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L I6 Turbo diesel
I just graduated from a 2002 to a 2012 2500 HD 6.7 Cummins Turbo, and it has a Bully Dog GT tuner that I know nothing about. Their online manual is completely useless, it doesn't even mention economy, extreme, etc. modes, what the gauges are monitoring, or how to even change the thing. I assume these are supposed to already be on the unit? Or do I have to put them there? I can't even figure out how to program it at all, all I see are the gauges. Forgive me if I'm an idiot, but I plan on towing a trailer 1000 mi. next Friday and I'd really like to see how the towing preset works. Maybe a step by step document I can read?