Supporting Member BONUS !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsw1519

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
HEMI 5.7 8 Spd.
Yeah Especially when you think about what the moderators have to put up with. I mean we are not monkeys throwing :poop: but most of us have undiagnosed A.D.D or something similar.:crazy:

Very true! The mods and the admins do an amazing job of keeping things on track, and they probably don't get thanked enough for it.

THANK YOU MODS AND ADMINS!!!!!!!!

:favorites37:

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Yeah Especially when you think about what the moderators have to put up with. I mean we are not monkeys throwing :poop: but most of us have undiagnosed A.D.D or something similar.:crazy:

Hey I tried to get diagnosed with ADD back in high school but the doctor said I didn't have it lol. Maybe that's why I can't stop jumping around from thread to thread on here! :jester:

And I agree, thank all you guys who run the forum!! :cheers:

ss12108

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 8 Speed
Thanks guys! We know it's not perfect, but we try to make it the best we can!

El phono

I'm on other forums for different subjects, like unlocking android phones (I know it's nerdy but the phones run so much better lol), and people are absolute jackasses on those forums. You ask a simple question and they flame the crap out of you. Frankly the so-called men on there act like little *female dogs*.

Everyone on here is friendly and unbelievably helpful, and legitimately supportive. They offer advice, compliments, and assistance to all other members. It is absolutely the best forum I've ever been on.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Shaggy

Administrator/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ram Year
--
Engine
--
Just sent off my "support". I've been a member of a lot of boards and I'm pretty happy here. I've gotten a lot out of this site in my short time here, I'm happy to give a little back. Thanks!

Thanks for becoming a supporting member. Also, without any of you members, supporting or non supporting, there wouldn't be a forum so I thank you all for being a member here! :hail:

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I got my 5 HP!!! Thanks to The Grafx Shop and Ram Forum

Nice sticker and coors light! lol. Nothin better than a beer on the tailgate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
question about what

bloombloom88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Guess it would help if I read everything first... WB - I just sent the grafx shop a email via the link on the OP. I assume this is what we gots to do

smarsmar101

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So whats the deal with this decal? I never recieved one... I sent him a pm... is it confirmed we have to send a email?

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Are they still doing this?? I see that the Grafx Shop hasn't been online in a while and I'd like to get one of these for my truck as I just became a supporting member. Thanks!

Adam

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are they still doing this?? I see that the Grafx Shop hasn't been online in a while and I'd like to get one of these for my truck as I just became a supporting member. Thanks!

Adam

No dice. I PM'd them when I became a supporting member and got no PM back from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.